• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Affordable Mini Candy Canes for a Candy Land Birthday Cake

In summary, Elizabeth is looking for a cheap place to buy mini candy canes, and someone has suggested spanglercandy.com or orientaltrading.com. Elizabeth's son's birthday is next Saturday, and she is hoping for help from others.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
Does anyone know a cheap place online where I can buy mini candy canes, or does anyone here have some leftover from christmas??

My son wants a candy land birthday cake, and we are going to make it look like the game board. So i need about 6-10 mini candy canes for the peppermint forest. (Ugh every birthday he wants something that I have a horrible time finding...ha ha)

Anywhoo.. I know spanglercandy.com has them for $1.99 but they want $9 shipping! :eek: or orientaltrading.com has them for $5.99 with $6.99 shipping.... so yeah expensive :yuck:

His birthday party is next sat the 13th..if anyone has any ideas or can help me out I would appreciate it!

LOL - Sorry Elizabeth, can't help you - but this is like deja vu with last year when we were scrambling for our boys birthday parties!This year mine wants a Spaceship Birthday! With a spaceship pinata!Hope you find your candy canes! Do they need the little hook on the end? Because Cracker Barrel has small peppermint sticks...

I just pm'd you Elizabeth.

is the Bulk Barn just a Canadian (Ontario?) thing? Are there any bulk food stores near you? They will have the peppermint sticks, if not the candy canes this time of year...

BethCooks4U said:
I just pm'd you Elizabeth.

BETH! Did you decide to renew your subscription to CS over here? I thought you were done? Glad to see you on here again!

ChefBeckyD said:
LOL - Sorry Elizabeth, can't help you - but this is like deja vu with last year when we were scrambling for our boys birthday parties!

This year mine wants a Spaceship Birthday! With a spaceship pinata!

Hope you find your candy canes! Do they need the little hook on the end? Because Cracker Barrel has small peppermint sticks...

Oh my goodness yes! LOL :D

Have you been able to find a spaceship pinata??

And it really bugs me, because last year I was trying SOOOO hard to find scooby doo things for his party... and guess what?? Now I am finding scooby doo stuff EVERYWHERE! ugh...:grumpy:

Oh and a lady from church just emailed me and said she has some, so the search for candy canes in June is over! LOL...

elizabethfox said:
Oh my goodness yes! LOL :D

Have you been able to find a spaceship pinata??

And it really bugs me, because last year I was trying SOOOO hard to find scooby doo things for his party... and guess what?? Now I am finding scooby doo stuff EVERYWHERE! ugh...:grumpy:

I know - we must have started a trend or something!

Haven't found the pinata yet - but I'm going to the Party Store to see what they have...

Becky, you could always make a plain grey paper mache sphere for a piñata, and call it the moon. :)

What is the "Odd Request I Know..." feature?

The "Odd Request I Know..." feature is a unique service offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to make special or unusual requests for products or recipes that are not currently available on our website or in our catalog.

How do I make an "Odd Request I Know..."?

To make an "Odd Request I Know...", simply fill out the form on our website or contact our customer service team. Provide as much detail as possible about the product or recipe you are looking for, and we will do our best to fulfill your request.

Is there an additional cost for using the "Odd Request I Know..." feature?

No, there is no additional cost for using the "Odd Request I Know..." feature. However, the cost of the requested product or recipe may vary depending on its availability and ingredients.

What types of requests can I make using the "Odd Request I Know..." feature?

You can make requests for products or recipes that are not currently offered by Pampered Chef, as well as requests for modifications or variations to existing products or recipes.

How long does it take for an "Odd Request I Know..." to be fulfilled?

The time it takes to fulfill an "Odd Request I Know..." may vary depending on the complexity of the request and the availability of ingredients or materials. Our team will provide an estimated time frame for your request to be completed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
  • CraftyCook
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
bejams
Replies
Views
Koolotus