• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Odd Request...don't Forget the Lyrics

In summary, the contestant with the bad hair cut lost her house in the California fires and someone offered to help her by sending her pictures of a good hair cut.
nikked
Gold Member
On last night's episode of Don't Forget the Lyrics (6/12), I absolutely loved the second contestant's hair cut (the one who lost her house in the California fires). I meant to save the episode and take pictures of her hair to take to the salon, but my remote hand was on auto pilot, and deleted it!

If you still have it saved on your DVR, would you mind pausing her a few times, taking some pictures and emailing them to me...

As I type this, I know it sounds crazy...it's just it was the first time in a long time I thought a hair cut would work on me. All the books at the salon are for skinny people, of which I am not one...

Anyways, thanks to anyone who could help!!!

[email protected]

I did a quick search for "Don't forget the lyrics episode" and it came up with some sites where you can down-load episodes.

Alos, this one

http://television.aol.com/episode/-/dont-forget-the-lyrics/10515116

say that last nights episode will be repeated today, so maybe you can catch it again and record it.

HTH!

I couldn't find any sites that actually had episodes without paying...could you post what you found?

I already searched for it on the schedule on our dish guide, but that episode isn't showing up as a re-airing.

Thanks!

I'm not sure it this is helpful or not. I found this online and it's the biggest pic I could find. Hope it helps.

Attachments

• michelle grimaldo2.JPG
    michelle grimaldo2.JPG
    5.8 KB · Views: 310
I went back to check, and the sites I had come across just had "free on-line episode" in the "title", but when I clicked in them, they didn't seem to have the DFTL episodes. Sorry!

I have you covered.....PM me your e-mail address and I can e-mail you the pictures. I am watching the show now.

julia.poe said:
I have you covered.....PM me your e-mail address and I can e-mail you the pictures. I am watching the show now.

I knew somebody could help me out! What a great community this is....

Thanks so much!!

Got em...thanks!

1. What is "Odd Request...don't Forget the Lyrics"?

"Odd Request...don't Forget the Lyrics" is a fun game from Pampered Chef where players listen to a snippet of a song and have to correctly guess the next line in order to win a prize.

2. How do I play "Odd Request...don't Forget the Lyrics"?

To play "Odd Request...don't Forget the Lyrics," simply gather a group of friends or family members and have them take turns listening to a snippet of a song and guessing the next line. The player with the most correct answers wins!

3. Can I play "Odd Request...don't Forget the Lyrics" alone?

While "Odd Request...don't Forget the Lyrics" is designed to be played with a group, you can also play it alone by challenging yourself to guess the next line in a given amount of time.

4. Are there different levels of difficulty in "Odd Request...don't Forget the Lyrics"?

Yes, there are different levels of difficulty in "Odd Request...don't Forget the Lyrics" to cater to players of all ages and music knowledge levels. You can choose to play with easy, medium, or hard songs depending on your preference.

5. Can I use my own music in "Odd Request...don't Forget the Lyrics"?

Yes, you can use your own music in "Odd Request...don't Forget the Lyrics" by creating your own playlist or choosing songs from your personal music library. This adds a personal touch to the game and makes it even more fun!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
luvs2sellit
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978