• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

October Show Incentive: Win a $100 Gift Certificate with Pampered Chef!

In summary, the "October Show Incentive" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef in October to reward hosts and customers for booking and attending shows. To qualify, a show must be booked and held in October with a minimum of $200 in sales and two outside orders. The rewards vary based on total sales, with hosts receiving a free product valued at up to $15 for shows with $200-$500 in sales and a free product valued at up to $30 for shows with $500 or more in sales. This incentive cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts and rewards are received at the same time as regular show rewards, typically within 5-7 business days after the show date.
WendyAebi
Did y'all see this? It's so cool!! Pampered Chef is giving away $100 gift certicates to 25 random hosts every week in October!! With just a few calls, my calendar is almost full. Plus I got a booking on October 15. She wanted it because it's payday but I am so excited to be able to tie in that the first kitchen show ever was October 15, 1980. I don't know this host at all yet, but if her personality would work with this, I may try to get her to do a retro-show. Do I dare do the 80s all the way?? Big hair, here I come! LOL

That is a good booking idea !To do a show on the 15 th ! I am also excited about the new special !!There giving away a ton of money !! I hope i get lucky ! I wonder how they notify you if you are a winner ?? Good luck to you all !! :D

OH WOW!! I am still scared of the phone, but what a great way to get more phone calls out!!! I'm making my list!!

What is the "October Show Incentive"?

The October Show Incentive is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of October. It is designed to reward hosts and customers for booking and attending shows during this time.

How do I qualify for the "October Show Incentive"?

To qualify for the October Show Incentive, you must book a show with a Pampered Chef consultant and hold it during the month of October. The show must have a minimum of $200 in sales and two outside orders.

What are the rewards for participating in the "October Show Incentive"?

The rewards for the October Show Incentive vary depending on the total sales of the show. For shows with $200-$500 in sales, the host will receive a free product valued at up to $15. For shows with $500 or more in sales, the host will receive a free product valued at up to $30.

Can I combine the "October Show Incentive" with other promotions or discounts?

No, the October Show Incentive cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. Only one incentive or discount can be used per show.

When will I receive my rewards for participating in the "October Show Incentive"?

You will receive your rewards for the October Show Incentive at the same time that you receive your regular show rewards. This is typically within 5-7 business days after your show date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • MarciMac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
  • smilesarepriceless