1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings October Show Incentive

1. WendyAebi

WendyAebi Member

Did y'all see this? It's so cool!! Pampered Chef is giving away $100 gift certicates to 25 random hosts every week in October!! With just a few calls, my calendar is almost full. Plus I got a booking on October 15. She wanted it because it's payday but I am so excited to be able to tie in that the first kitchen show ever was October 15, 1980. I don't know this host at all yet, but if her personality would work with this, I may try to get her to do a retro-show. Do I dare do the 80s all the way?? Big hair, here I come! LOL

Sep 20, 2005
  2. D_Patel

D_Patel Member

That is a good booking idea !

To do a show on the 15 th ! I am also excited about the new special !!There giving away a ton of money !! I hope i get lucky ! I wonder how they notify you if you are a winner ?? Good luck to you all !! :D

Sep 20, 2005
  3. kitchenqueen

kitchenqueen Member

OH WOW!! I am still scared of the phone, but what a great way to get more phone calls out!!! I'm making my list!!

Sep 20, 2005
Have something to add?