• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Make-Ahead Party Recipes for October Show

In summary, someone is having a show with about 12 people coming. They are looking for receipes for anything that can be made ahead of time and brought to the party. There are a couple of ideas suggested, one being the Tiramisu Brownie Squares. Another is the Touch Down Taco Dip. Another is the Apple Tarts. All of these ideas can be made with kitchen tools that are available to the homeowner.
PamperedJess
Hi Guys

I'm having an October show with about 12 people coming. Does anyone have any receipes for anything that I can basically make ahead of time and bring to the party. I don't want to be actually cooking infront of the guest or if I am as little as possible.

Thanks

Here are a couple of ideas...

I love to make the Tiramisu Brownie Squares (in All The Best). I make the brownie ahead of time in the Rectangular Baker and bring it to the show in the Woven Rectangular Basket with the new lid and then at the show I mix the topping, spread it over and garnish with the EAD and grate chocolate with the cheese grater. Very quick and easy.

Or you could make a dip with the Farmer's Market Seasonings and serve with vegetables in the Chillzanne Rectangular Server.

Or make the crust for the Banana Split Brownie Pizza or any of the Cookie Pizzas and decorate it at the show.

Or make tortilla chips and put together the Touch Down Taco Dip and just heat it through at the show and then garnish it.

Or do it all ahead and paint the picture of what you did with words.

Great ideas....Thanks!!!!

One thing I have found with these kind of shows like Beth said you really have to paint a picture. The shows that I haven't done demos have been alot smaller in sales. I think because they don't see the products at work. I would pre make a dessert and then maybe do a potato demo or do the dessert pizza like Beth suggested so you could decorate it in front of them and show off some of the products.

Last edited:
That's a good idea too

Apple TartsIf you have the cut n seal, a good recipe would be apple tarts. It looks like a long complicated recipe, but it really isn't it's just hard to write out directions. you can stick them in the refrigerator until time to heat, just do the butter and cinnamon sugar just before placing in oven so it doesn't get too saugy.You will only have to do one or two at the show so they can see it, but the rest is done. It can utilize a lot of kitchen tools if you try. I have tried to include some for you. If you have any questions, please e-mail me
ingredients:
1 loaf of bread
1 can of apple pie filling
cinnamon and sugar mixture
melted butter

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350. Place one slice of bead on a flat surface, use the cut n seal to cut the shape of a circle out of the bread. throw away excess crust and bread. using the smooth edge can opener, open the can of apple pie filling. Using the adjustable measuring teaspoon or tablespoon, scoop out a small amout of pie filling (you may need to cut the apple to a smaller size by pressing the side of the spoon against the wall of the can). Scoop small amount of pie filling into the center of circle-shaped bread and fold in half. Then, place cut n seal on top of the bread and press down to seal the bread and make a pretty design on the outer edge. repeat this for entire loaf of bread or however many are desired. spread melted butter on the tops of each tart and sprinkle with the cinnamon and sugar mixture using the flour/sugar shaker. place on large round stone and let bake for 7-10 minutes or until light golden brown.

Oooh, I'm going to have to try that one, I haven't had much luck using my cut-n-seal though so I will have to use my boys as guinea pigs, lol. I am sure they won't mind. :D

1. What are some make-ahead party recipes that are perfect for an October show?

Some popular make-ahead party recipes for an October show include pumpkin spice dip, apple cider sangria, mini ham and cheese quiches, stuffed mushrooms, and pumpkin spice cupcakes.

2. Can these make-ahead recipes be prepared in advance and frozen?

Yes, most of these recipes can be prepared ahead of time and frozen for convenience. Just be sure to properly wrap and label them before freezing.

3. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options for make-ahead party recipes?

Absolutely! Some great vegetarian options include roasted fall vegetable platter, sweet potato and black bean chili, and butternut squash and sage crostini. For vegan options, you can try pumpkin hummus, roasted cauliflower bites, or vegan pumpkin cheesecake bars.

4. How far in advance can these recipes be made?

Most of these recipes can be made 1-2 days in advance. However, some dishes, like dips and desserts, can be made even further in advance and stored in the refrigerator or freezer until ready to serve.

5. Are there any tips for transporting make-ahead party dishes to the show?

To transport your make-ahead party dishes, make sure they are properly wrapped and sealed to prevent spills. You can also use insulated bags or coolers to keep cold dishes cold and hot dishes hot. It's also helpful to label each dish so you know what's inside and can easily set them up at the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Donna Partlo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • PamperedJess
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
janel kelly
  • Careyann