• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking with Stones: What's on Next Month's Menu?

In summary, Cooking with Stones is a unique cooking method offered by Pampered Chef that involves using preheated natural clay stones to cook food in the oven or on the grill. It is versatile and can be used to cook a variety of foods, including meats, vegetables, and desserts. When handled properly, it is completely safe and offers benefits such as faster and more even cooking, enhanced flavors, and moist food without the need for added oils or fats.
DebPC
Staff member
What's everyone making next month at their shows? If you make 2 recipes are you using stones for both?

I have 3 shows this weekend and I am making the mile high apple pie at all 3.

I plan to do the Chicken Mole Pizza on the bar pan and brownies or a cake in the deep covered baker

Apple cake... Spiced cookies reg or iced oatmeal cookies...

mid-October to Thanksgiving is my "Hide the Turkey" shows - so I will be doing the Turkey Cranberry Ring or the new Autumn Harvest Risotto for most of my shows. I am going to try out the Mile High Apple Pie though - I love doing apple dishes in the fall.

1. What is Cooking with Stones?

Cooking with Stones is a unique cooking method offered by Pampered Chef that involves using natural clay stones to cook food in the oven or on the grill.

2. How does Cooking with Stones work?

The clay stones are preheated in the oven or on the grill, and then the food is placed on top of them to cook. The stones retain heat and distribute it evenly, creating a perfect cooking environment for your food.

3. What types of food can I cook with Stones?

Cooking with Stones is versatile and can be used to cook a variety of foods such as meats, vegetables, and even desserts. The stones work well with both savory and sweet dishes.

4. Is Cooking with Stones safe?

Yes, cooking with stones is completely safe as long as you follow the instructions and handle the stones properly. It is important to use oven mitts or gloves when handling the hot stones and to let them cool completely before cleaning them.

5. What are the benefits of Cooking with Stones?

Cooking with Stones offers many benefits, including faster cooking times, more even cooking, and enhanced flavors. The stones also help to keep food moist and can reduce the need for added oils or fats.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Teri Dona
  • twinkie10
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
  • Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items