• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

October Creative Projects: What People Are Crafting

What are the pumpkin tartlets? sound fabulous.I need savory recipes though. I just really like sweets! I love pumpkin! I love fall!
nikkijo
What is everyone making in October?

Spiced Pumpkin Tartlets!!!! These are wonderful!! The Turkey Cranberry Ring is also a big hit.

I am going to feature the Deep covered baker and knives by doing the microwave caramel apple pudding. I am also looking forward to getting the pie plate to make the upside down apple pie.

What are the pumpkin tartlets? sound fabulous.

I need savory recipes though. I just really like sweets!

I love pumpkin! I love fall!

Spiced Pumpkin TartletsHere they are. I never use the orange when I make them. They are a huge hit. If you don't have the stoneware muffin pan, you can use the mini muffin pan, they will just have a different look (they will look like the crust for the savory mini quiches).

Attachments

• Spiced Pumpkin Tartlets.doc
    20 KB · Views: 422
Sarah,

You said you were looking for savory. Here are the recipes that I am offering right now. The desserts on the second page are all very quick and easy. They are things that I can make part of the recipe at home before I come so that I don't have to bake two things at the host's home.

Attachments

• Recipe List.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 458
The caramal apple pudding is a good idea..that went over big at my open house. What do you do while it cooks for a total of 25 minutes?

Play some games and talk about the new products I guess. I didn't realize it took that long. Doesn't that go in the microwave? Wow. That is a long time. Maybe you could make that first and then make a cool veggie pizza or something that does't require baking.

Where do I find the carmel apple pudding recipe? Did you say you used the new covered deep baker?

It's in the new Season's Best cookbook

fall recipeI have been making the caramel apple cake (found on www.joycesfinecooking.com website under the heading of Pampered chef. People love it, and I got 6 bookings from a show with 8 people last month because of the family skillet.
here is the recipe

Caramel Apple Cake

2 (8 oz) cans Pillsbury Refrigerated flaky Biscuits (not grands)

1/2 cup pecans (or you can use mixed nuts)

1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar

1 stick melted butter or margarine

2 tbsp. light corn syrup

1 medium Granny Smith apple

Mixture of 2tbsp. sugar and 2 teaspoon cinnamon

Melt butter in family skillet. Add brown sugar and corn syrup. Mix. Chop nuts and sprinkle on top. Core apple, chop, and sprinkle on top (use apple peeler corer and then chop up apples) Put sugar and cinnamon mixture in batter bowl or large bowl of colandar and bowl set. Toss biscuits in mixture. Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes in the skillet. Remove from oven and invert on platter. (I invert onto large round stone if you want!!

It is an easy recipe and they love it...and great for fall!!

Thank you ladies!! I was in need of some dessert recipes for fall. I'm not a huge "Halloween" fan - I prefer fall themes instead.

I have a brunch scheduled so far. I am doing the Western Brunch Pizza in the Stoneware Insiraptions Cookbook. And I am doing Ghost in the Graveyard that I found on here.

pumpkin cream cheese squaresI doubled this recipe and was going to take it to work because i didn't think that my children would like it. Huh, well, they loved it and so did their friends. It is delicious!

Spiced pumpkin loaves from Stoneware Inspiration! They are SO good!

I don't have a mini loaf stoneware pan - I guess it's ok to bake these in the 6 cup stoneware muffin pan??

Jennifer,
I make those same two recipes as well... spiced pumpkin tartlets and the turkey cranberry wreathe!!! Delicious!! Easy and work out fantasticly!
Jaye

Tex-Mex Chicken MeltsJennifer: I liked your recipe list. Can't find recipe/directions for Tex-Mex Chicken Melts. Can you tell me where it is or e-mail it to me? Thank you. [email protected]

lkspeir said:
I don't have a mini loaf stoneware pan - I guess it's ok to bake these in the 6 cup stoneware muffin pan??
I would think so, but I have never done it. You might have to adjust the bake times but if you just watch them they'll be okay.

sarahmarie said:
I am going to feature the Deep covered baker and knives by doing the microwave caramel apple pudding. I am also looking forward to getting the pie plate to make the upside down apple pie.

What are the pumpkin tartlets? sound fabulous.

I need savory recipes though. I just really like sweets!

I love pumpkin! I love fall!

Can someone post this recipe??
YUM!!!

The caramel apple pudding is in the SS and someone has posted the pumpkin tartlets on page 1. HTH

dannyzmom said:
Can someone post this recipe??
YUM!!!

Page one of this post.

pkd09 said:
Jennifer: I liked your recipe list. Can't find recipe/directions for Tex-Mex Chicken Melts. Can you tell me where it is or e-mail it to me? Thank you. [email protected]

It's in the All The Best cookbook. If you don't have it let me know and I will post it. I would go ahead and do it, but I am getting ready to leave for a show!! ;)

Where did you find the pumpkin cream cheese squares recipe at?

I don't have the Stoneware Sensation CB...do you mind posting the recipe for the Pumpkin Cream Cheese Squares? Thanks.

jenniferlynne said:
Spiced Pumpkin Tartlets!!!! These are wonderful!! The Turkey Cranberry Ring is also a big hit.

I'm trying to find the cookbook this recipe is in - can somebody tell me?!

Question for Karlene re Caramel Apple CakeDo you leave the Flaky Rolls whole and toss them in the cinnamon mixture? Do you then just lay them in the skillet before baking? Sounds like a good recipe.

PamperedPeggy said:
Do you leave the Flaky Rolls whole and toss them in the cinnamon mixture? Do you then just lay them in the skillet before baking? Sounds like a good recipe.
I made this awesome recipe and it was gone in no time (only 3 of us here - lol).

I cut the biscuits in half, coated them with the cinnamon/sugar, put the biscuits in the skillet (I used the 10" - promotes the set) and then put the rest of the cinn/sugar on top and tossed it all once more, then baked it.

OMG!! It is awesome!

Can you post the recipe for the Pumpkin Cream Cheese Squares? Thanks. I would love to try this.

Pumpkin Cream Cheese Squares
(Stoneware Sensations cookbook, pg 80)
Marbled with a cream cheese filling, these moist squares are lightly spiced with just the right amount of sweetness. There’s no need for frosting…just cut and serve.

Filling
½ (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
¼ cup sugar
1 egg

Batter
1 cup canned solid-pack pumpkin
1 cup sugar
1 egg
⅓ cup vegetable oil
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
¼ teaspoon ground ginger
½ cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels (optional)

Preheat oven to 375F. Using Kitchen Spritzer, lightly spray 9” x 13” Baker
with vegetable oil. For filling, whisk cream cheese, sugar and egg with 10"
Whisk in 1-Qt. Batter Bowl until well blended, set aside. For batter, combine pumpkin, sugar and egg and oil in Classic 2-Qt. Batter Bowl; mix well. Stir in flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, salt, nutmeg and ginger. Pour into prepared Baker. Drizzle cream cheese mixture over batter; cut through batter with knife several times for marbled effect. Sprinkle with chocolate morsels, if desired. Bake 25-30 minutes or until Cake Tester inserted in center comes out clean. Cool, cut into squares.

Yield: 18 squares

Approximately 150 calories and 7 grams of fat per serving

TURKEY & CRANBERRY
(All the Best;; P. 82)

2 cups chopped cooked turkey
1 ¼ cups (5 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
1/2 cup sliced celery
1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
3 tablespoons snipped fresh
1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons honey Dijon mustard
1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
1 egg white, lightly beaten

1. Preheat oven to 3 75°F. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine turkey, 1 cup of the cheese, celery, cranberries, parsley, mayonnaise, mustard and black pepper; mix well.

2. Scoop filling evenly over desired shape; finish shape as directed. Brush with egg white. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown

Yield: 8 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 480, Total Fat 30 g, Saturated Fat 8g, Cholesterol 50 mg, Carbohydrate 30 g, Protein 20 g, Sodium 700 mg, Fiber less than 1 g,

Diabetic exchanges per serving: 2 starch, 4 meat, 4 fat (2 carb)

Spiced Pumpkin TartletsSpiced Pumpkin Tartlets
Ingredients:
1 package (15 ounces) refrigerated pie crusts (2 crusts)
1 can (15 ounces) solid pack pumpkin
2 cups thawed, frozen whipped topping
1 teaspoon Pantry Cinnamon Plus(TM) Spice Blend
1 package (3.4 ounces) cheesecake instant pudding and pie filling
Powdered sugar (optional)
1/4 cup pecans, chopped
1 small orange (optional)
Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF. Allow pie crusts to stand at room temperature 15 minutes. Roll 1 crust into a 12-inch circle using lightly floured Baker's Roller(TM). Using Scalloped Bread Tube, cut out 12 pastry pieces (9 from outer edge and 3 from center of pastry circle); press 1 into each cup of Stoneware Muffin Pan using Mini-Tart Shaper. Prick bottom of pastry with pastry tool. Bake 14-18 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes. Remove tart shells from pan to Stackable Cooling Rack; cool completely. Repeat with remaining crust to make 24 tart shells.
2. Meanwhile, combine pumpkin, whipped topping and spice blend in Classic Batter Bowl; whisk until smooth using Stainless Steel Whisk. Add pudding mix; whisk until smooth and thickened. Refrigerate until ready to use.
3. Lightly sprinkle tart shells with powdered sugar using Flour/Sugar Shaker, if desired. Attach open star tip to Easy Accent(R) Decorator; fill with pumpkin mixture. Pipe into tart shells. Chop pecans using Food Chopper; sprinkle over tartlets. Zest orange using Lemon Zester/Scorer; sprinkle zest over tartlets, if desired.
Yield: 24 tartlets
Nutrients per serving: (1 tartlet): Calories 120, Total Fat 6 g, Saturated Fat 3 g, Cholesterol less than 5 mg, Carbohydrate 15 g, Protein 1 g, Sodium 120 mg, Fiber less than 1 g
Cook's Tip: Pumpkin pie spice can be substituted for the Cinnamon Plus(TM) Spice Blend, if desired.
Tart shells and filling can be prepared up to 1 day in advance. Store shells in resealable plastic food storage bag at room temperature. Store filling, covered, in the refrigerator; fill tart shells just before serving.

1. What are some popular October creative projects?

In October, people tend to craft for fall and Halloween themes. Some popular projects include making pumpkin decorations, creating spooky costumes, and crafting with autumn leaves and colors.

2. Are there any specific materials or tools commonly used in October creative projects?

Yes, some common materials and tools used in October creative projects include pumpkins, paper, paint, glue, scissors, and fabric. These are often used to create decorations, costumes, and other fall-themed crafts.

3. Are there any age restrictions for October creative projects?

No, October creative projects can be enjoyed by people of all ages. Young children may need some assistance with certain crafts, but there are plenty of projects that can be done by people of all ages.

4. Can I make my own designs for October creative projects?

Absolutely! October creative projects are a great way to express your creativity and individuality. You can use online tutorials or come up with your own unique designs for decorations, costumes, and other crafts.

5. What are some benefits of participating in October creative projects?

Crafting in October can be a fun and relaxing activity that also allows you to express yourself. It can also be a great way to bond with family and friends, and the end result is often something that can add a festive touch to your home or wardrobe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • n_coleman101