• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Holiday Gift Ideas? Check Out Our October Quickbites!

In summary, October Quickbites is a monthly newsletter from Pampered Chef that features new and seasonal recipes, product updates, and special offers. It can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by subscribing to the email list. It is posted once a month and can be shared with customers by consultants. You do not need to be a consultant to receive October Quickbites.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Also uploaded an email blast for holiday gift ideas. I know it's early, but now it's done and crossed off the to-do list!

The Express and Build-your-own content should be up by Thursday.

Thanks!
Joy

Running a little behind. Hope to have the Express up by tomorrow night... and the build-your-own content actually isn't due to be updated for another 2 weeks but I will try to get a jump start on it this weekend.

Great job on getting the holiday gift ideas email blast done and crossed off your to-do list! It's always great to be organized and ahead of schedule. I'm looking forward to seeing the Express and Build-your-own content up by Thursday. Keep up the good work, Joy! Happy holidays!

1. What is October Quickbites?

October Quickbites is a monthly newsletter from Pampered Chef that features new and seasonal recipes, product updates, and special offers.

2. Where can I find October Quickbites?

You can access October Quickbites on the Pampered Chef website under the "News" section or by subscribing to our email list.

3. How often is October Quickbites posted?

October Quickbites is posted once a month, usually at the beginning of the month.

4. Do I need to be a consultant to receive October Quickbites?

No, anyone can access October Quickbites through our website or by subscribing to our email list.

5. Can I share October Quickbites with my customers?

Yes, we encourage consultants to share October Quickbites with their customers to keep them updated on new products and recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies
Views
raebates