• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Latest October Pink Products and Uncover the Mystery 3rd Item!

In summary, the October newswire offers products for May's Breast Cancer Awareness Month. The pink items are all past products and some customers found them funny or undesirable. The only new product for October is the boobie cup.
babywings76
Gold Member
Did you guys get the newswire yet? It shows pictures of the new pink products for October. Anyone know what the 3rd item is? I can't tell from the picture.

Pink Bowls with Caddy
Pink Trio Bowl
Pink measuring cup/scoop
Pink dish scrubbieThese are all past year's items. That scrubbie fell apart like crazy.

I read the one online and it showed different things online version it didn't show pictures it actually just said the names and i was excited to see the pink towel and in the one you get in the email boxes it show different ones. Weird

babywings76 said:
Did you guys get the newswire yet? It shows pictures of the new pink products for October. Anyone know what the 3rd item is? I can't tell from the picture.

Ahhh, yes - that would be the amazing pink boobie cup.

Seriously, when you look at it from the top or side, it looks like an anatomically correct boob. :D I had a lot of customers laugh at it, and pass it around, and make jokes about it - but I don't think I actually sold any.

DebbieJ said:
Pink Bowls with Caddy
Pink Trio Bowl
Pink measuring cup/scoop
Pink dish scrubbie

These are all past year's items. That scrubbie fell apart like crazy.

Thanks for letting us know.

I'm not happy with these selections this season. Repeats, scrubbie that doesn't work, etc.

jbdowd0798 said:
I'm not happy with these selections this season. Repeats, scrubbie that doesn't work, etc.

They don't make new products for October, only for May.

Well, I'm not a huge fan of my small caddy with the white bowls we got in our kit- nothing against them, I just never use them for anything! I like the pink ones though! I have also always liked the pink bowl trio, but I don't see myself really wanting any of these products. I think May's products were much nicer!

The October offering of products is just a way to tie in to Breast Cancer Awareness Month and clear out some overstock from the warehouse.

I've never had a problem with my scrubie!

Christina's right, the names don't match up with the pics in the e-mail newswire either. I wonder which is correct, the names of the pics?
Also, I'm new to this, do we get the opportunity to order samples of there items, or would be just order them off our PWS in Oct just like our customers?

where are you finding this info for oct. already?

Today's PC Newswire

i like my pink bowl trio - it has held my paper clips, business cards, post-its etc ever since i earned it last year. it is one of the only girly things i have.

even though my pink scrbbie fell apart I still loved it. I actually liked it better without the little handle on it.

Jennie4PC said:
even though my pink scrbbie fell apart I still loved it. I actually liked it better without the little handle on it.

It is the absolute best thing for stoneware! I loved it until my husband killed it. He will be so happy to know he can buy me a new one and quit having to hear about his major faux pax :p

kdangel518 said:
Well, I'm not a huge fan of my small caddy with the white bowls we got in our kit- nothing against them, I just never use them for anything! I like the pink ones though! I have also always liked the pink bowl trio, but I don't see myself really wanting any of these products. I think May's products were much nicer!

I love my pink bowls. Not only are they pink on the outside, but they also have a pink ribbon on the bottom, on the inside.

I'm hoping they put the spatula on that they had this year. I bought seven and am down to one, gave some away as gifts and kept two for me. My SIL has lots of PC stuff and she said it is her favorite one, even my brother likes it ad said its the first one he grabs!

kdangel518 said:

I use my small bowls w/ caddy to hold my pens at shows. at home, I use them to hold guacamole and salsa. perfect size with the small bamboo spoons. haven't sold a lot but I do love them. when they were are sale, they made great teacher gifts - maybe the same for this November?

DebbieJ said:
They don't make new products for October, only for May.

Good point, forgot about that but still not overly excited.

But where's the CAKE TESTERS??? I had ordered extras and I'm out, and was hoping they'd be available in Oct.

Ugh,

Lisa

Lisa/ChefBear said:
But where's the CAKE TESTERS??? I had ordered extras and I'm out, and was hoping they'd be available in Oct.

I just had someone email me for some today. I hope they bring them out.

Even though some people may not be excited about the pink products, they do help get the word out that Pampered Chef does care about Breast cancer early detection and awareness. And let's face it that is something we all need to be aware of. I promote my pink products proudly!!

They can only be ordered through the website, correct? Not with a show? I have a hard time promoting items (like this or the outlet) that require direct shipping and does not "help" a hostess.

They can only be ordered through the website, correct? Not with a show? I have a hard time promoting items (like this or the outlet) that require direct shipping and does not "help" a hostess.
Maybe I could let people know what they are, and that if they want to order them, I will collect orders and submit them together on my PWS as one order and shipped to me (if they live local to me). Those outside a certain area will have to order Direct Shipping.Do you think that might work? With the obvious - delivery of products, but if I limited it to say 2 or 3 orders a month (one order every 10 days, if enough received?). Just thinking "out loud" here.

Will there be a separate flyer or anything? I have close friends who support Susan G Komen so they like to do a regular fund raiser to benefit that charity but love the pink products available in October.

esavvymom said:
Maybe I could let people know what they are, and that if they want to order them, I will collect orders and submit them together on my PWS as one order and shipped to me (if they live local to me). Those outside a certain area will have to order Direct Shipping.

Do you think that might work? With the obvious - delivery of products, but if I limited it to say 2 or 3 orders a month (one order every 10 days, if enough received?).

Just thinking "out loud" here.

i will be doing this same thing!! i will be promoting at shows and individuals and then taking all those orders and make them into one big order delieverd to me...this way they get cheap shipping and more likely to order if they don't have to go to my PWS.

Does anyone know which products are correct. The pictures shown in the newswire e-mail or the names showing up online?

What are the latest October Pink Products?

The latest October Pink products include the Pink Mixing Bowl Set, Pink Nonstick Skillet, Pink Mini Spatula, Pink Silicone Prep Bowls, and Pink Silicone Baking Mat.

What is the mystery 3rd item in the October Pink Products?

The mystery 3rd item in the October Pink Products is a surprise product that will be revealed when you purchase the October Pink Bundle.

How much does the October Pink Bundle cost?

The October Pink Bundle is available for a discounted price of $49.99, which includes the 5 pink products and the mystery 3rd item.

Can I purchase the October Pink Products individually?

Yes, the October Pink Products are also available for individual purchase. However, you will not receive the discounted bundle price and the mystery 3rd item will not be included.

Is there a limited quantity of the October Pink Bundle?

Yes, the October Pink Bundle is only available while supplies last. So make sure to purchase it as soon as possible to ensure you get the discounted price and the mystery 3rd item!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcheftammy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Manda2831
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • kzuley