1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales October Pink Products

1. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Did you guys get the newswire yet? It shows pictures of the new pink products for October. Anyone know what the 3rd item is? I can't tell from the picture.

Sep 1, 2009
  2. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Pink Bowls with Caddy
    Pink Trio Bowl
    Pink measuring cup/scoop
    Pink dish scrubbie

These are all past year's items. That scrubbie fell apart like crazy.

Sep 1, 2009
  3. christinaspc

christinaspc Veteran Member Silver Member

I read the one online and it showed different things online version it didn't show pictures it actually just said the names and i was excited to see the pink towel and in the one you get in the email boxes it show different ones. Weird

Sep 1, 2009
  4. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Ahhh, yes - that would be the amazing pink boobie cup.

Seriously, when you look at it from the top or side, it looks like an anatomically correct boob. :D I had a lot of customers laugh at it, and pass it around, and make jokes about it - but I don't think I actually sold any.

Sep 1, 2009
  5. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Thanks for letting us know.

6. jbdowd0798

jbdowd0798 Veteran Member Gold Member

I'm not happy with these selections this season. Repeats, scrubbie that doesn't work, etc.

Sep 1, 2009
  7. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

They don't make new products for October, only for May.

Sep 1, 2009
  8. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

Well, I'm not a huge fan of my small caddy with the white bowls we got in our kit- nothing against them, I just never use them for anything! I like the pink ones though! I have also always liked the pink bowl trio, but I don't see myself really wanting any of these products. I think May's products were much nicer!

Sep 1, 2009
  9. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

The October offering of products is just a way to tie in to Breast Cancer Awareness Month and clear out some overstock from the warehouse.

Sep 1, 2009
  10. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

I've never had a problem with my scrubie!

Sep 1, 2009
  11. JennLizFran

JennLizFran Member Gold Member

Christina's right, the names don't match up with the pics in the e-mail newswire either. I wonder which is correct, the names of the pics?
    Also, I'm new to this, do we get the opportunity to order samples of there items, or would be just order them off our PWS in Oct just like our customers?

Sep 1, 2009
  12. lauriedip

lauriedip Member

where are you finding this info for oct. already?

Sep 1, 2009
  13. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Today's PC Newswire

Sep 1, 2009
  14. susanr613

susanr613 Senior Member Gold Member

i like my pink bowl trio - it has held my paper clips, business cards, post-its etc ever since i earned it last year. it is one of the only girly things i have.

Sep 1, 2009
  15. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

even though my pink scrbbie fell apart I still loved it. I actually liked it better without the little handle on it.

Sep 2, 2009
  16. darlinclem

darlinclem Advanced Member Gold Member

It is the absolute best thing for stoneware! I loved it until my husband killed it. He will be so happy to know he can buy me a new one and quit having to hear about his major faux pax :p

Sep 2, 2009
  17. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

I love my pink bowls. Not only are they pink on the outside, but they also have a pink ribbon on the bottom, on the inside.

Sep 2, 2009
  18. gwyn26

gwyn26 Novice Member

I'm hoping they put the spatula on that they had this year. I bought seven and am down to one, gave some away as gifts and kept two for me. My SIL has lots of PC stuff and she said it is her favorite one, even my brother likes it ad said its the first one he grabs!

Sep 2, 2009
  19. doughmama

doughmama Advanced Member Silver Member

I use my small bowls w/ caddy to hold my pens at shows. at home, I use them to hold guacamole and salsa. perfect size with the small bamboo spoons. haven't sold a lot but I do love them. when they were are sale, they made great teacher gifts - maybe the same for this November?

Sep 2, 2009
  20. jbdowd0798

jbdowd0798 Veteran Member Gold Member

Good point, forgot about that but still not overly excited.

Sep 3, 2009
  21. Lisa/ChefBear

Lisa/ChefBear Veteran Member Gold Member

But where's the CAKE TESTERS??? I had ordered extras and I'm out, and was hoping they'd be available in Oct.

Ugh,

Lisa

22. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

I just had someone email me for some today. I hope they bring them out.

Sep 3, 2009
  23. Even though some people may not be excited about the pink products, they do help get the word out that Pampered Chef does care about Breast cancer early detection and awareness. And let's face it that is something we all need to be aware of. I promote my pink products proudly!!

Sep 3, 2009
  24. beepampered

beepampered Veteran Member

They can only be ordered through the website, correct? Not with a show? I have a hard time promoting items (like this or the outlet) that require direct shipping and does not "help" a hostess.

Sep 3, 2009
  25. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Maybe I could let people know what they are, and that if they want to order them, I will collect orders and submit them together on my PWS as one order and shipped to me (if they live local to me). Those outside a certain area will have to order Direct Shipping.

Do you think that might work? With the obvious - delivery of products, but if I limited it to say 2 or 3 orders a month (one order every 10 days, if enough received?).

Just thinking "out loud" here.

Sep 3, 2009
  26. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

Will there be a separate flyer or anything? I have close friends who support Susan G Komen so they like to do a regular fund raiser to benefit that charity but love the pink products available in October.

Sep 4, 2009
  27. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

i will be doing this same thing!! i will be promoting at shows and individuals and then taking all those orders and make them into one big order delieverd to me...this way they get cheap shipping and more likely to order if they don't have to go to my PWS.

Sep 4, 2009
  28. JennLizFran

JennLizFran Member Gold Member

Does anyone know which products are correct. The pictures shown in the newswire e-mail or the names showing up online?

Sep 4, 2009
Have something to add?