• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the October/November Incentives for New PC Consultants?

In summary, the October/November incentives are not yet known, but they usually post them the first day of the month. The AD encouraged signing sooner, and chef success was a valuable source of information.
pctharper
Gold Member
I'm new to PC but I was just wondering-what are the october/november incentives? Like in August we had submit 2 shows, get the Spice turnabout tote and this month is the dish cloths. Do we know what Oct/Nov is?

we won't know until they announce it. November is usually Sell A Thon where we can earn new spring products

When do they typically post the months recruiting incentives?

usually the 1st day of the month, IF they are offering an EXTRA. I would treat it as that, an extra. Don't let someone wait until next month to sign for the bonus. We have a generous program for the 1st 90 days, get them started while they are excited and ready to go!!

I understand. This person doesn't really want to sign until Feb tho, so I was hoping I could get the ball rolling by telling her we have something REALLY exciting going on this month.

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
I understand. This person doesn't really want to sign until Feb tho, so I was hoping I could get the ball rolling by telling her we have something REALLY exciting going on this month.

Hi, as many of you know, I decided to sign last April and waited until now to actually sign. I had a good reason to wait, and had planned to wait a couple more weeks. Actually, April or October might have been better for me, but I just was tired of waiting, I wanted in on the Fall Season, and I figured there's really no BAD time. Plus, signing at the end of August I may get a good incentive.

BUT you may want to consider encouraging your friend to check out chefsuccess. It really helped me 1) keep excited and 2) learn a lot. On the other hand, it may have made me overthink everything. I don't know if I still have the same level of newness and excitement as I would have. If I had it to do over again, I would still do chef success, because I also feel sooooo supported by the people here. Still, it may not help everyone. I guess it could be overload.

My AD invited me to team meetings, and this helped, too. It also helped me decide to join a little sooner.

BlueMoon said:
BUT you may want to consider encouraging your friend to check out chefsuccess. It really helped me 1) keep excited and 2) learn a lot.

I agree. I lurked around chef success before I actually signed. My director suggested I have 3-4 shows booked before I signed so I could maximize my PC dollars. This site was an invaluable source of information and ideas.

What is the October/November Incentive?

The October/November Incentive is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the months of October and November. It is designed to reward consultants for their hard work and dedication by offering them extra perks and bonuses.

How do I qualify for the October/November Incentive?

To qualify for the October/November Incentive, you must be an active consultant with Pampered Chef and meet certain sales and recruiting goals set by the company. These goals may vary each year, so be sure to check with your upline or the company website for the specific requirements.

What are the benefits of participating in the October/November Incentive?

Participating in the October/November Incentive can provide consultants with a variety of benefits, including extra income, free products, and recognition within the company. It can also motivate consultants to increase their sales and recruiting efforts, leading to long-term success in their business.

How do I track my progress towards the October/November Incentive goals?

You can track your progress towards the October/November Incentive goals by logging into your Pampered Chef account and accessing the Incentives tab. Here, you will be able to see your current sales and recruiting numbers and how close you are to reaching the goals.

When will the October/November Incentive rewards be distributed?

The rewards for the October/November Incentive will be distributed shortly after the end of the promotional period. This timing may vary each year, so be sure to check with your upline or the company website for the specific distribution dates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • ChefPeg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies