• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in October Incentive and Bonus Bag? PM me for details!

In summary, the October Incentive + Bonus Bag is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of October. It includes exclusive products and bonuses for consultants who meet certain sales and recruiting goals. The specific products included in the bag may vary each year, but they typically include new and popular items from the Pampered Chef catalog. To qualify for the bag, consultants must meet certain sales and recruiting goals set by the company, which may differ based on their level. The bag will be shipped to qualifying consultants around the end of October, and they can only earn one bag per year. However, if they qualify in multiple years, they will receive a different bag each year.
ChefKelebel
I earned all the incentives and really only want to keep the Aug/Sep ones. So I have the Duffel and am expecting the bonus bag (not really sure what it looks like, I haven't gotten it yet.) Anywhoo...if you'd like to buy one or both, feel free to PM me. shipping from 92563. :p

I also have the large duffel and bonus bag for sale if anyone is interested.

What is the October Incentive + Bonus Bag?

The October Incentive + Bonus Bag is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of October. It includes exclusive products and bonuses for consultants who meet certain sales and recruiting goals.

What products are included in the October Incentive + Bonus Bag?

The specific products included in the October Incentive + Bonus Bag may vary each year, but they typically include new and popular items from the Pampered Chef catalog. These products are not available for purchase and can only be earned through the promotion.

How can I qualify for the October Incentive + Bonus Bag?

To qualify for the October Incentive + Bonus Bag, consultants must meet certain sales and recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef. These goals may differ based on the consultant's level within the company. It is important to check with your team leader or the Pampered Chef website for the specific requirements.

When will I receive my October Incentive + Bonus Bag?

The October Incentive + Bonus Bag will be shipped to consultants who qualify for the promotion around the end of October. The exact date may vary, but it typically arrives before the end of the month.

Can I earn multiple October Incentive + Bonus Bags?

No, consultants can only earn one October Incentive + Bonus Bag per year. However, if a consultant qualifies for the promotion in multiple years, they will receive a different bag each year with new and exclusive products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aguerra01
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PamperedElizabeth
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies