• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host an October HWC Fundraiser: Tips & Ideas

In summary, an HWC (Help Whip Cancer) fundraiser is a fundraising event organized by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research. To host an HWC fundraiser, you can contact a local Pampered Chef consultant or schedule a cooking party through the Pampered Chef website. The menu can be customized to fit your preferences and dietary restrictions, and 25% of the total sales will be donated to the American Cancer Society. In addition to hosting a cooking party, you can also make a direct donation to the American Cancer Society through the HWC fundraiser.
TerraOB83
Gold Member
Can anyone host a October HWC fundraiser? I know I know this but cant remember tia

Not sure by what you mean anyone, but anyone that could otherwise host a show can host a fundraiser.

Sorry yes that's what I meant. I've never done an HWC fundraiser so I wasn't sure if it was the same as a regular fundraiser

The only difference is that in the months of May and October we have the ability to designate the fundraiser as a HWC fundraiser in P3, the check will then automatically go to the American Cancer Society and instead of 10-15%, PC will donate 20-25% based on sales.

Can people order the pink HWC items at a regular show or only online?

Only online....officially.

How are we supposed to order the HWC items?

Do they go under our website to order these products?

Tina1977 said:
Do they go under our website to order these products?

Yes, they would go to your PWS, click on the option to shop WITHOUT a show, and they should probably get a splash page with the products on it.

Thanks NooraK :)

HELP *** Has anyone noticed that the HWC Cake Tester is not showing as a product available online and the item #1631 is not recognized? I wanted to order a few as door prizes and giifts. Any ideas?

Liseit said:
HELP *** Has anyone noticed that the HWC Cake Tester is not showing as a product available online and the item #1631 is not recognized? I wanted to order a few as door prizes and giifts. Any ideas?

They are no longer on the website, it's a first come first serve until they run out. I was actually going to order some this weekend too and noticed that last night.

1. What is an HWC fundraiser?

An HWC (Help Whip Cancer) fundraiser is a fundraising event organized by Pampered Chef during the month of October to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research. It involves hosting a cooking party with Pampered Chef products and a portion of the sales will be donated to the American Cancer Society.

2. How do I host an HWC fundraiser?

Hosting an HWC fundraiser is easy! Simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website to schedule a cooking party for the month of October. Your consultant will provide all the necessary materials and help you plan the event.

3. Can I customize the menu for my HWC fundraiser?

Yes, you can! Your Pampered Chef consultant will work with you to create a menu that fits your preferences and dietary restrictions. You can also choose from a variety of recipes specifically designed for HWC fundraisers.

4. How much of the sales will be donated to the American Cancer Society?

Pampered Chef will donate 25% of the total sales from your HWC fundraiser to the American Cancer Society. This includes both online and in-person orders placed during the event.

5. Are there any other ways to support the cause through the HWC fundraiser?

Absolutely! In addition to hosting a cooking party, you can also make a direct donation to the American Cancer Society through the HWC fundraiser. Your consultant can provide more information on how to do this.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tys1031
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wycohibito
  • fifiplc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies