1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: October HWC products

1. Does anyone know when we'll find out which pink products are available for purchase during October, and if we'll be able to order them early to have samples?

Sep 9, 2009
  2. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

The items listed in the Sept 1 Newswire were:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

They did not say if we would be able to order them in advance.

Sep 9, 2009
  3. To my understanding, the Oct HWC products will only be available online. I may certainly be wrong? Please, advise if this is incorrect.

Sep 11, 2009
  4. mscharf

mscharf Advanced Member

no you are correct! But you can print order forms and take several orders and submit them together for shipping!

Sep 11, 2009
  5. pampered1224

pampered1224 Legacy Member Silver Member

Very correct and there are no sample orders either for October. These are all past offerings so... And since they can not be ordered via parties, there are no samples offered to carry to parties.

Sep 11, 2009
  6. zmom58

zmom58 Member

Does anyone have an order form yet to take to shows?

Sep 12, 2009
  7. does anyone know the cost of the oct 2009 hwc products?

Sep 16, 2009
  8. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

Hey, Angela!! I don't think the prices have been posted yet. They're usually marked down from the original prices, but the percentage varies. And since they're outlet items, we won't be able to cheat a peek until October.

Sep 16, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted