• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

October Pink Product Availability: Preorders & Samples

In summary, customers can preorder the October Pink products through their independent consultant or on the company website. The products will be shipped out in early October and will also be available for purchase at that time. Samples are available upon request and bulk orders can be placed for fundraising or events through either an independent consultant or customer service. Currently, there are no discounts or promotions for the October Pink products, but customers can check the website and social media for any future offers.
chefandrealv
Does anyone know when we'll find out which pink products are available for purchase during October, and if we'll be able to order them early to have samples?

The items listed in the Sept 1 Newswire were:
hwc_bowls.jpg
hwc_trio.jpg
hwc_scoop.jpg
hwc_brush.jpg

They did not say if we would be able to order them in advance.

To my understanding, the Oct HWC products will only be available online. I may certainly be wrong? Please, advise if this is incorrect.

angelajaqua said:
To my understanding, the Oct HWC products will only be available online. I may certainly be wrong? Please, advise if this is incorrect.

no you are correct! But you can print order forms and take several orders and submit them together for shipping!

Very correct and there are no sample orders either for October. These are all past offerings so... And since they can not be ordered via parties, there are no samples offered to carry to parties.

Does anyone have an order form yet to take to shows?

does anyone know the cost of the oct 2009 hwc products?

Hey, Angela!! I don't think the prices have been posted yet. They're usually marked down from the original prices, but the percentage varies. And since they're outlet items, we won't be able to cheat a peek until October.

1. Can I preorder the October Pink products?

Yes, you can preorder the October Pink products through your independent consultant or on our website. Preorders will be shipped out in early October.

2. When will the October Pink products be available for purchase?

The October Pink products will be available for purchase in early October. You can preorder now or check back on our website for the official release date.

3. Are there any samples available for the October Pink products?

Yes, we offer samples for most of our products including the October Pink products. You can request a sample from your independent consultant or contact our customer service team for more information.

4. Can I order the October Pink products in bulk for a fundraiser or event?

Yes, you can place bulk orders of the October Pink products for fundraising or events. Please reach out to your independent consultant or contact our customer service team for assistance with bulk orders.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions available for the October Pink products?

We do not currently have any discounts or promotions for the October Pink products. However, keep an eye out on our website and social media for any future promotions or sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
  • smarteez2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • cookingwithlove
  • Products and Tips