• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

October HWC: Updates, Products, and Promotion Strategies

In summary, this year's HWC products will be available online only and you will receive commission on it.
stefani2
Can someone fill me in OR point me in the right direction - I am SO lost as to what is going on for October's HWC.

Is there any special products available?

How are you promoting it?

From what I understand, past HWC products will be available online only so it will be direct shipping and won't count towards a show. You will receive commission on it and probably $1 for each item goes to the ACS. Hope this helps. I can't wait to see what they bring out online!!

WHEN do we find out????

It may be October 1st to see the products. I hope they tell us beforehand, but I'm not sure they will.

This was in an e-mail from PC...

From October 1-31, you’ll be able to purchase exclusive pink products from past campaigns online. Our vast line this fall includes the Pink Mini Measure-All ® Cup, Pink Bar Board and Knife and Simple Additions® items, among many more! All products are available while supplies last.

I would think that towards the end of September we will hear more from HO on this.

Is this something new or am i totally out of the loop. I don't remember this ever before.

tabnat80 said:
Is this something new or am i totally out of the loop. I don't remember this ever before.

This is brand new this year. I think that's why we all feel a bit "out of it" since we don't have all of the specifics yet!!

I really like the idea of doing more HWC in October, as well as in May, - but I like to be prepared. It would help me out if I knew more in advance to promote HWC month. Lots of Consultants book 1 month (or more) in advance. Most of my customers like to know the specials ahead of time.....

1. What is October Hwc Information?

October Hwc Information refers to the latest updates, promotions, and events for Pampered Chef consultants during the month of October.

2. How do I access October Hwc Information?

You can access October Hwc Information through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website or through the Pampered Chef app.

3. What types of promotions are included in October Hwc Information?

October Hwc Information includes promotions such as discounts on products, free shipping offers, and bonus rewards for reaching sales goals.

4. Are there any training opportunities included in October Hwc Information?

Yes, October Hwc Information may include training webinars or workshops to help consultants improve their skills and knowledge.

5. Can I share October Hwc Information with my customers?

Yes, you can share October Hwc Information with your customers to keep them updated on the latest promotions and events. This can help increase sales and engagement with your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • chelynn
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • kam