• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

October Host Sub-Special: Celebrate Plate for 15 Orders - Automatic or Manual?

In summary, the "October Host Sub-Special" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of October for hosts. To qualify, hosts must have a party with at least $600 in guest sales and one booking, held between October 1st and 31st. Benefits include additional free products and discounts on host rewards, which cannot be combined with other promotions. Sub-special rewards are typically received 4-6 weeks after the party.
WendyAebi
This is a question about the Celebrate plate that October hosts get when they have 15 orders. Does that ship automatically (like the coffee samples for your first hosts) or do we need to add it? (I'm going to go piddle around with Pampered Partner and see if I can find an answer for myself, but since I was already here reading, I thought I'd throw the question out there in case somebody knows.

Well, that was easy! :eek: Looks like it's item number HF88 in Pampered Partner--so don't forget to add it if it applies to your hosts ;)

You must add it yourself. It will not automatically ship.

1. What is the "October Host Sub-Special"?

The "October Host Sub-Special" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of October for our valued hosts. It allows hosts to earn additional free products and discounts on their host rewards when they host a qualifying party during the month.

2. How do I qualify for the "October Host Sub-Special"?

To qualify for the "October Host Sub-Special", you must host a party with a minimum of $600 in guest sales and have at least one booking from that party. The party must be held between October 1st and October 31st.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a party during the "October Host Sub-Special"?

The benefits of hosting a party during the "October Host Sub-Special" include earning additional free products and discounts on your host rewards. This can help you get even more of your favorite Pampered Chef products for free or at a discounted price.

4. Can I combine the "October Host Sub-Special" with other promotions or discounts?

No, the "October Host Sub-Special" cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn your regular host rewards in addition to the benefits of the sub-special.

5. When will I receive my "October Host Sub-Special" rewards?

If you qualify for the "October Host Sub-Special", your additional free products and discounts will be included in your host rewards that are shipped to you after the party closes. This typically takes 4-6 weeks after the party date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jenniferlynne
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Kitchen2u
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebbieJ