• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

October Guest Specials: Print & Save!

In summary, the current October guest specials at Pampered Chef include limited-time offers and discounts on popular kitchen products. These specials can be accessed through the "Print & Save" offer on the Pampered Chef website, but cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. They are available for all Pampered Chef consultants, but availability may vary. The October guest specials will expire on October 31st, so be sure to take advantage of them before then.
pcheftammy
For the October one, I just printed the backside from the website guest specials to make my copies.

Attachments

• October 2011 oof[1].doc
    123.5 KB · Views: 789
  • November 2011 oof[1].doc
    108 KB · Views: 911
Where did you get the November special from? What is the host special?

Thank you for doing these.

Thanks! I tweaked this a bit for those of us in Ohio who don't tax shipping.

Attachments

• October202011oof.doc
    119 KB · Views: 522
Does anyone have the host letter and catalog letter for october?

I haven't seen one, but it would be a good idea.

1. What are the current October guest specials at Pampered Chef?

The current October guest specials at Pampered Chef include a variety of limited-time offers and discounts on popular kitchen products. These specials are only available for the month of October, so be sure to take advantage of them while you can!

2. How can I access the "Print & Save" offer for October guest specials?

The "Print & Save" offer is available for all October guest specials and can be accessed by visiting the Pampered Chef website. Simply click on the "October Guest Specials" tab and you will find a link to download and print the special offers.

3. Can I combine the "Print & Save" offer with other discounts or promotions?

Unfortunately, the "Print & Save" offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. It is only valid for the October guest specials and cannot be used on any other products or orders.

4. Are the October guest specials available for all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, the October guest specials are available for all Pampered Chef consultants to offer to their customers. However, availability may vary depending on the consultant's inventory, so be sure to check with your consultant for specific items.

5. When do the October guest specials expire?

The October guest specials will expire on October 31st, so be sure to take advantage of them before then! After that date, these specials will no longer be available and new offers will be introduced for the following month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
stevensel
Replies
Views
kam
  • chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies