• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

October Guest Special: Get Your Free Flyer Copy Today!

In summary, the October Guest Special is a limited-time offer for guests of Pampered Chef parties. It is a special discount or deal on a particular product or set of products. To take advantage of the October Guest Special, you must attend a Pampered Chef party and place an order during the month of October. The specific products included in the October Guest Special vary each month and can be found by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant or checking the company's website. The October Guest Special is not available for online orders and cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is a standalone deal for guests of Pampered Chef parties only.
kam
Staff member
Can anyone post the pdf of the Oct Guest special so I can create the flyers? (I have the host and New Consultant ones.)Thanks,
Kathleen

Here you go! :) THANKS!

Attachments

• mkt4674-072016us-octguest-flyer.pdf
    339.8 KB · Views: 2,913
Thank you!!!

What is the October Guest Special?

The October Guest Special is a limited-time offer for guests of Pampered Chef parties. It is a special discount or deal on a particular product or set of products.

How can I take advantage of the October Guest Special?

To participate in the October Guest Special, you must attend a Pampered Chef party and place an order during the month of October. The host of the party will provide you with the necessary information and instructions.

What products are included in the October Guest Special?

The specific products included in the October Guest Special vary each month. To find out which products are on special for the current month, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant or check the company's website.

Is the October Guest Special available for online orders?

No, the October Guest Special is only available for orders placed at a Pampered Chef party. This is to ensure that the host receives credit for the sale and can earn host rewards.

Can I combine the October Guest Special with other offers or discounts?

No, the October Guest Special cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts, or promotions. It is a standalone deal for guests of Pampered Chef parties only.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chef cathy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam