• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

October Guest Special: Spend $75 to Get a FREE Item - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the October Guest Special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef to guests who attend a cooking demonstration or party during the month of October. To qualify for the special, guests must attend an event hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant or host their own party. The discounted or free product included in the special varies each year and can be redeemed by placing an order with a consultant at checkout. It is typically not able to be combined with other promotions or discounts.
pkd09
Silver Member
Did anyone else notice that the October guest special is going back to "spending $75" to get the FREE item? :cry:

I noticed, and wish it would stay at $60.

Yes. Not thrilled about that.

I was wondering about that! I'm new so I was confused. I take it that used to be the norm?

They probably figure because those are high demand months they can stretch it to $75. I just hope they go back down to $60 in January like they did last year.

Where are you finding the specials for October? I was inactive last month so I didn't receive my mailer, but I didn't think the October special was released yet.

What is the October Guest Special?

The October Guest Special is a promotion that Pampered Chef offers to guests who attend a cooking demonstration or party during the month of October. This special usually includes a discounted or free product as a thank you for attending the event.

How can I qualify for the October Guest Special?

To qualify for the October Guest Special, you must attend a cooking demonstration or party hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant during the month of October. You can also host your own party and invite guests to earn the special as a hostess.

What is the discounted or free product included in the October Guest Special?

The discounted or free product for the October Guest Special varies each year. It is typically a popular kitchen tool or gadget that is either offered at a discounted price or given for free when a certain amount of products are purchased.

How do I redeem the October Guest Special?

To redeem the October Guest Special, you must attend a cooking demonstration or party during the month of October and place an order with a Pampered Chef consultant. The special will automatically be applied to your order at checkout.

Can I combine the October Guest Special with other promotions or discounts?

In most cases, the October Guest Special cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, it is always best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for any special offers or exceptions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
monicag
  • Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • pampermejolene
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies