• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

October Guest Special: Add G106 Jar Opener to Your Order for $50+

In summary, the October Guest Special is a promotional offer or discount available to guests during the month of October. It is typically offered by a variety of businesses and organizations, including restaurants, hotels, retail stores, entertainment venues, and online businesses. The best way to find out about these specials is to keep an eye out for advertisements or check the websites and social media pages of these businesses. Restrictions and limitations may apply, so it is important to read the terms and conditions carefully. To take advantage of an October Guest Special, follow the instructions provided by the business or organization offering the promotion.
Kristen
I'm trying to add the October guest special (the jar opener) to my current personal order and PP won't take the item # G106. My order is over $50, and I've made sure I have the current version of PP. Any thoughts as to why this isn't showing up? Thanks!

Is your order dated for October?

No, it's not. I thought we could order the guest special one month in advance...does the order need to be dated for that month then?

Yes...You need to date your order 1 October. It of course will get to you before then but that is how you have to do it. I hope this helps!!

Hi there! Sorry to hear you're having trouble adding the October guest special to your order. Have you tried entering the item number in all caps? Sometimes that can make a difference. Also, make sure you're selecting the correct version of the jar opener (there may be multiple options). If you're still having trouble, I suggest contacting our customer service team for further assistance. They'll be able to help troubleshoot and get that special added to your order. Happy cooking!

What is the October Guest Special?

The October Guest Special is a promotional offer or discount available to guests during the month of October. It is typically offered by businesses or organizations in order to attract more customers during this time.

What types of businesses or organizations offer October Guest Specials?

Many different types of businesses and organizations may offer October Guest Specials, including restaurants, hotels, retail stores, and entertainment venues. It can also be offered by online businesses or services.

How can I find out about October Guest Specials?

The best way to find out about October Guest Specials is to keep an eye out for advertisements or promotions from businesses or organizations during this time. You can also check their websites or social media pages for any updates or announcements about special deals or discounts.

Are there any restrictions or limitations for October Guest Specials?

It depends on the specific offer and the business or organization offering it. Some October Guest Specials may have restrictions such as limited quantities available, specific dates or times when the offer is valid, or certain requirements to qualify for the discount. It is important to read the terms and conditions carefully before taking advantage of the offer.

How can I take advantage of an October Guest Special?

To take advantage of an October Guest Special, you will typically need to follow the instructions provided by the business or organization offering the promotion. This may involve using a promo code, presenting a coupon, or simply mentioning the special when making a purchase or reservation. Make sure to follow any instructions or requirements in order to receive the discount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Threeboys2lov
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Threeboys2lov
  • MarineGurl020412
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MarineGurl020412
  • texasteacher