• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you seen the amazing October specials from Pampered Chef?

In summary, the SS knives are being offered at a discounted price during the month of September and October. The host of the show is hosting a show to demo the knives.
ItalianChef
Oh my goodness have any of you looked on line and seen the Specials that they are offering for Sep and October I wish that my SS month ended in October and not sep WOW

Nice huh? I am planning on hosting my own show in October so I can get me that Santuko!!!

I used my Santoku at a show today. It sliced right through those green onions. I am in love!

DebbieJ said:
I used my Santoku at a show today. It sliced right through those green onions. I am in love!

I am so jealous!!!!!

dannyzmom said:
Nice huh? I am planning on hosting my own show in October so I can get me that Santuko!!!

Don't you get a free one for being a director?

nope, the only way you could get one was to earn it from the June Challenge. It's an awesome knife!

I'm a little afraid of it! LOL

dannyzmom said:

ME TOO:D :D

I also wanted to have my own show in October to demo those new products my neighbors are always asking what I am doing with PC they love the stuff I have one of them interested in being a consultant and another prospect and I have not even qualified yet this is the business for me..................

Thats the first thing i thought to myself when i saw the host specials! I am hosting a show!! MAYBE a couple shows to get all the knives at 60% off! I cant wait to get them! I love the ones they sell now, cant wait to see what these are all about!

I will just do a Shop N' Stop in October so that I may show all the new items that we have to offer, prep for the holidays

What is the October Guest and Host Special?

The October Guest and Host Special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of October. It includes exclusive discounts and perks for both guests and hosts of Pampered Chef parties.

How can I take advantage of the October Guest and Host Special?

To take advantage of the October Guest and Host Special, you can attend a Pampered Chef party as a guest or host your own party. As a guest, you can purchase discounted products and earn free gifts. As a host, you can earn even more discounts and free products by hosting a successful party.

What discounts are included in the October Guest and Host Special?

The October Guest and Host Special includes a variety of discounts, such as discounted products, free shipping on certain orders, and free gifts with purchase. The specific discounts may vary each year, so be sure to check the current promotion for details.

Can I combine the October Guest and Host Special with other offers or discounts?

No, the October Guest and Host Special cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn host rewards and use them towards your purchase during the October promotion.

When does the October Guest and Host Special end?

The October Guest and Host Special ends on October 31st each year. Be sure to take advantage of the promotion before it expires!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
Replies
Views
wcsis
  • pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Shows