1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: October Express

1. PampChefJoy

PampChefJoy Veteran Member Gold Member

I've decided to make this one-page printable "Express" newsletter as part of my "free" offerings... it was previously only available to subscribers. Subscribers can still retrieve their personalized emailable copy from TTConnect, but this printable version is available to everyone here. This is a quick and short newsletter with just one recipe and the specials. Also good to use as a lapboard insert, or as a handout or catalog insert. Hope you enjoy it!

Attached Files:

Sep 20, 2009
  2. ChefGwendolyn

ChefGwendolyn Member Gold Member

Thanks Joy!!!

Sep 20, 2009
  3. SandyA

SandyA Gold Member

Aren't these November photos with October specials?

Sep 21, 2009
  4. Lifeat50

Lifeat50 Member

The pictures shown are of the New Recruit bonus products when a new recruit qualifies in her first 30 days!

Sep 21, 2009
  5. PampChefJoy

Oop - I guess the layout is a bit misleading! the pics are meant to go with the recruiting article... if you use the word version, you could move the article text above the pictures so it flows better within the layout....

Sep 21, 2009
  6. AJPratt

AJPratt Legend Member Silver Member

It looks awesome! I have to save up before I can be a full-on subscriber. We have been broke since we closed the cafe. I signed up for the free 14 days and had some things come up and I never really got on, but that was my fault! I love your site, Joy!

BTW, I tried to friend you and become a fan, but it kept giving me an error.

Sep 21, 2009
  7. PampChefJoy

I need to update my siggy... the Facebook page is Tasty Tidbits | Facebook

I don't really use the other TT friend page that I set up so just fan this.

Sep 21, 2009
  8. AJPratt

AJPratt Legend Member Silver Member

Great! Thanks!

Sep 21, 2009
Have something to add?