• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

October Consultant News: Check Your Spam Folder for Our Survey!

In summary, the conversation is about the delay in receiving the October Consultant News from The Pampered Chef. Some consultants received a survey asking for feedback, while others received the CN on time or with a shorter delay than previous months. There is discussion about the company's efforts to improve the timely delivery of the CN and suggestions for ways to save money and improve the process. Some consultants prefer the electronic version of the CN and rarely use the mailed version. Overall, there is hope for positive changes in the future.
Sheila
Gold Member
I found an e-mail with a survey from PC in my spam folder titled: Have you received your October Consultant News?

If you didn't get one, check your spam folder & give your feedback! ;)

I got one too! My October one wasn't too late (I picked the 2nd option) but other month's have been worse. Hopefully they are looking to change or already have changed their process!

They mentioned in the Upper Level Conference last week that they are working on trying to get them to us in a timely manner. ;)

Sheila said:
They mentioned in the Upper Level Conference last week that they are working on trying to get them to us in a timely manner. ;)

Really? Cause how many times did we see on here people calling HO and the rep blaming the PO for this problem?

I see they are only mailing them to consultants who were active in one of the two previous months. That might be worth saving money on and maybe they can get them out sooner that way. I think they are doing their best to get stuff to us and it really help to know they are working to fix the problem. I hope this helps b/c I love the fact that they give us all the host specials in them and I like to use them on display better then the ones I can print. Here is to a hopefully nice change to The Pampered Chef. :D

I got mine yesterday... 10/11. October should be in my mailbox by Sept 30th, not mid way in the current month. Of course, I had just printed the Oct recruiting special right before it arrived. oh well.

I actually am finding that I rarely use the mailed one much any more. I download the electronic one and because I normally need to print multiples of fliers anyway, I simple do that from the electronic one. Sure once it comes I may take a peak at it but I have usually totally read it at least once already so maybe 5 our of ten times, I plop it on my desk when I bring it in and never look at it again.

I'm glad I got the survey last night b/c I still haven't received my Oct. CN. Something has to change, and maybe, just maybe, they're trying to figure out how.

I just noticed this thread ... I started my own because I didn't see it at first. The survey's delivery was delayed by Yahoo but the CN came through just fine. Much better than previous months. I think too that they changed vendors.

I just saw this, I got my October CN 2 days before my September CN arrived. I did get the email and gave my feedback.

1. What is the "October Consultant News"?

The "October Consultant News" is a monthly newsletter specifically created for Pampered Chef consultants. It contains important updates, tips, and resources to help you succeed in your business.

2. How can I access the "October Consultant News"?

You can access the "October Consultant News" by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Consultant News" tab. You can also find the newsletter in your email inbox if you have signed up for email updates.

3. Can I share the "October Consultant News" with my team?

Yes, you are encouraged to share the "October Consultant News" with your team members. You can either forward the email or direct them to the newsletter on the Pampered Chef website.

4. Is the "October Consultant News" available in different languages?

Currently, the "October Consultant News" is only available in English. However, we are working on providing translations in other languages for our consultants around the world.

5. Can I submit content or ideas for the "October Consultant News"?

Yes, we welcome submissions from consultants for the "October Consultant News." If you have a success story, recipe, or tip to share, please send it to our editorial team at [email protected]. Submissions may be featured in future newsletters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies