• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

October Consultant News: Stay Updated with the Latest Industry Updates

In summary, "October Consultant News" is a monthly newsletter that provides updates, insights, and resources for consultants in various industries. It is free to subscribe and receive the newsletter via email, and anyone who is interested in consulting or wants to stay informed about industry news, trends, and tips can subscribe. The newsletter is published once a month at the beginning of each month, and subscribers will receive the latest edition directly in their email inbox. If you have ideas for articles, resources, or updates, you can contribute by reaching out to the newsletter team via email. "October Consultant News" is inclusive and beneficial for both new and experienced consultants.
Happy Mom
I never rec'e this issue and it is almost the end of the month. When do you get your monthly news?

I think I've only gotten one issue since I joined 3 months ago. In October, I finally called HO about mid-month and they sent me another one (which I got). I get everything else HO sends out...just not my KCN. :confused:

Several of us in our cluster didn't get our Oct KCN, either. Our director called HO and we (at least, I) got them quickly. Maybe it had to do with HO computer (or was it power) problem earlier in the month? I've been a consultant for 1 yr 4 mos and this is the 1st KCN I've missed.

You can view the Kitchen Consultant New on the website in Consultant's corner.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received your monthly news yet. Typically, the monthly news is released towards the beginning of each month. If you haven't received it by now, I recommend reaching out to your upline or checking the consultant portal to see if there are any updates on when it will be released. I hope this helps!

What is "October Consultant News"?

"October Consultant News" is a monthly newsletter that provides updates, insights, and resources for consultants in various industries.

Who can subscribe to "October Consultant News"?

Anyone who is interested in consulting or wants to stay informed about industry news, trends, and tips can subscribe to "October Consultant News". It is free to subscribe and receive the newsletter via email.

How often is "October Consultant News" published?

"October Consultant News" is published once a month, typically at the beginning of each month. Subscribers will receive the latest edition directly in their email inbox.

How can I contribute to "October Consultant News"?

If you have ideas for articles, resources, or updates that would be valuable to fellow consultants, you can reach out to the newsletter team via email. They will review your submission and may include it in a future edition.

Is "October Consultant News" only for experienced consultants?

No, "October Consultant News" is for anyone interested in consulting, regardless of their level of experience. The newsletter covers a wide range of topics and is designed to be informative and helpful for both new and seasoned consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HeatherStephani
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefCherry
  • Karen Weber
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • NooraK