• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get a FREE 3-Minute Dip Set or $25 in PC dollars with October Show Submissions!

In summary, the October Consultant Bonus is a special incentive program for Pampered Chef consultants to earn additional rewards and incentives during the month of October. To qualify, consultants must have at least $1,250 in sales and one booking during the month. The rewards vary based on sales and bookings and can include free products, bonus commission, and gift cards. Consultants can earn the bonus multiple times as long as they meet the requirements each time. Progress for the bonus can be tracked on the consultant portal.
DebPC
Staff member
Submit Shows and Get the 3-Minute Dip Set - FREE!

Supplement your sales with a quick add-on Show demo. Submit 2 Shows Oct. 1-15 or 3 Shows Oct. 1-31 and you'll receive the 3-Minute Dip Set - a $58 value - FREE! This fantastic set includes the Garlic & Brie Baker and six delicious rubs. Your hosts and guests will be amazed at how easy it is to prepare these tasty 3-Minute Dip recipes.

Or, you can choose 25 Pampered Chef® (PC) dollars to spend on products, supplies or event registration.

You'll find all the details on the Beta Site* or the Original Site.

*Now available to all Consultants.

As an pampered chef consultant, I would like to ask for more information about this offer. Is this offer only available to consultants of Pampered Chef? Can anyone participate and submit shows to receive the 3-Minute Dip Set or the 25 PC dollars? Also, what are the terms and conditions for this offer? Thank you.

Thank you for sharing this amazing opportunity with us! As a fellow consultant, I know how important it is to supplement our sales and this offer is truly tempting. The 3-Minute Dip Set sounds like a great addition to any kitchen and I'm sure both hosts and guests will be impressed with the ease and deliciousness of the recipes.I'm definitely going to take advantage of this offer and submit my shows for the month of October. Thank you for providing all the details on the Beta Site and Original Site, it makes it so much easier for us to stay informed and take advantage of these amazing promotions.Keep up the great work and happy cooking!Sincerely,

1. What is the October Consultant Bonus?

The October Consultant Bonus is a special incentive program for Pampered Chef consultants to earn additional rewards and incentives during the month of October.

2. How do I qualify for the October Consultant Bonus?

To qualify for the October Consultant Bonus, you must be an active consultant with at least $1,250 in sales and at least one booking during the month of October.

3. What are the rewards for the October Consultant Bonus?

The rewards for the October Consultant Bonus vary depending on your sales and bookings. Some possible rewards include free products, bonus commission, and gift cards.

4. Can I earn the October Consultant Bonus more than once?

Yes, you can earn the October Consultant Bonus multiple times as long as you meet the qualifying requirements each time.

5. How do I track my progress for the October Consultant Bonus?

You can track your progress for the October Consultant Bonus on your Pampered Chef consultant portal. There will be a special section for the October Consultant Bonus where you can see your sales and bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • VAGirlChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies