• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

October CN & December Host & Guest Specials from Doris!

In summary, the October CN is up on CC. The December Host & Guest Special is awesome! Save 60% on TWO new Fall/Winter products! They can pick from 34 items!!!!! Guest special is one of the new dessert sauces FREE with $60 purchase.
pkd09
Silver Member
The October CN is up on CC. The December Host & Guest Special is awesome! Save 60% on TWO new Fall/Winter products! They can pick from 34 items!!!!! Guest special is one of the new dessert sauces FREE with $60 purchase.

Anniversary Special from Doris.....FREE 30th Anniversary Commenorative Cookbook. Doris picked 30 of her favorite recipes for this exclusive limited edition bookbook.

SAT is, as usual, November.

January 5, 2011 is our special meeting to see our incentive trip for the year.

They also list the 21 cities for "Spring into Action 2011". New Spring/Summer products.....

So glad they are giving us a lot of notice on that one!

and dont forget the incentive for holding/submitting 2 show nov 1-15th!!! i want that apron BAD!!!

But it's not Sell A Thon AS USUAL. No spring products unless you sell at least $1,500. And no December Sell a Thon either.

They do need to "share the wealth" a little bit....Upper level Directors have the opportunity of getting double the product. One for their level and another for their sales.

Intrepid_Chef said:
But it's not Sell A Thon AS USUAL. No spring products unless you sell at least $1,500. And no December Sell a Thon either.

I like that "level 1" is for the whole month......this is what it looks like in Canada:
November 1-30
$2000 - selection
$3500 - bigger selection
$7000 - biggest selection - assuming this means all new S/S products

Last year, we had to submit 2 shows Nov 1-15 to earn "level 1" = ONE new S/S product (yes, ONE product for 2 shows!) Then level 2 & 3 were the same as this year - November 1-30, $3500 & $7000. So, I like that they have eliminated "2 shows" thing.

D.

Yeah, now it's submit 2 shows Nov 1-15 & get a free apron? no offense Pampered Chef but whoop it do! an apron! I want new fall products for free. Not everyone can get $1500 in sales

pkd09 said:
They do need to "share the wealth" a little bit....Upper level Directors have the opportunity of getting double the product. One for their level and another for their sales.

This has been a director benefit for years! It hasn't changed. Directors (not just upper level) and above can earn the products by their sales and if they have $1250 in 3 of 4 designated months and hold the title of at least director in the month it's shipped they get the $6000 level product package.

It does kind of stink. But to be honest, we didn't get that much when it was submit 2 shows. I still ended up taking advantage of the 50% off opportunity.

I think they must be wanting to reward those who work the business more. It is doable to get $1500 in sales with a few shows. We just really need to host coach well. The sales come when we are genuinely excited about our products. If we dwell too much on what PC isn't giving us for free, then we get down and start getting bad attitudes. Those attitudes rub off on others here and on our hosts/guests.

I want to get free stuff and I only have a few shows on my calendar. I'm taking this as a challenge! You bet I'm going to try to squeeze in one more show and try to get some catty shows. I'm also going to promote Christmas gift ideas and other things. If after all I try I still strike out and not reach the goal, I'll be disappointed, but I'll know I tried my best.

When we earn them, we appreciate it more, too. And we will be proud of our accomplishments!

They often don't announce the December part of the sellathon until later. They sometimes also have a new product for recruiting too and again that is often announced later.

Geeze, ladies. Keep complaining and they'll just stop the incentives all together. Work your business. 1 show per week gives you many of the incentives they offer. If you only do 1 or 2 shows a month that's YOUR CHOICE but don't whine that you don't get "stuff". The idea of the incentives is to make us stretch a bit.

I'm a newbie and this may be a dumb question but where on CC do I look for the November and December specials? Thanks in advance.

on the right hand quick links sidebar there is a button for promotions grid or something like that.
Mara

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to complain. I was just stating a fact. I do plan on doing enough shows to earn for free. I don't know about my downline though. Fingers crossed.

I'm GLAD the directors get so much! The most generous among them do "share the wealth" by giving them away in product drawings to members of their cluster.Maybe they will announce a December SAT. I'm hopeful. I think it was announced with November last year, but I'll see.The SAT is a big change for some of us. In past years, I chased the $1,500 level, fell short, but still got something for my effort. I appreciated having new products to show people in the spring, but I do have to say I REALLY liked getting a nice selection when I hit $1,500 in June. Maybe I'll get there again. Maybe I won't. But I do dislike that they took the bottom level out for those who can only do this part-time. It's doable in ONE show, but those kinds of hosts don't come along every day.

BethCooks4U said:
They often don't announce the December part of the sellathon until later. They sometimes also have a new product for recruiting too and again that is often announced later.

Geeze, ladies. Keep complaining and they'll just stop the incentives all together. Work your business. 1 show per week gives you many of the incentives they offer. If you only do 1 or 2 shows a month that's YOUR CHOICE but don't whine that you don't get "stuff". The idea of the incentives is to make us stretch a bit.

Well said!!!:thumbup:

Intrepid_Chef said:
I'm GLAD the directors get so much! The most generous among them do "share the wealth" by giving them away in product drawings to members of their cluster.

That is generous of them but it shouldn't be expected that directors give away all the benefits we get. We get 3% extra commission and overrides if our team performs (so not every month for most of us) and the free products if we EARN them. Some people expect us to turn around and give it all away. There are costs of doing a meeting and coming up with extra incentives for our team and these things are a perk for achieving directorship. It's up to us what we do with it. Personally, I do give some to my team as incentives but for the most part I use the products in my kitchen and kit or give them to my adult kids (a perk for being my kid).

It's kind of like our customers thinking we should give them our discount on what they buy. I'm not doing this to help all my friends get deals. I pay bills with my paycheck just like they do.

Never said I expected it. Just that it is very nice when they do. :) For those who have a supportive cluster, it helps them meet goals and incentives. And we're talking 1 or 2 duplicate products, certainly not the whole line.

skaugchef said:
Yeah, now it's submit 2 shows Nov 1-15 & get a free apron? no offense Pampered Chef but whoop it do! an apron! I want new fall products for free. Not everyone can get $1500 in sales

babywings76 said:
It does kind of stink. But to be honest, we didn't get that much when it was submit 2 shows. I still ended up taking advantage of the 50% off opportunity.

BethCooks4U said:

I totally agree with you! :thumbup:
Just to clarify my intent in my post (hopefully you didn't think I was complaining)...

I do think it's too bad we don't get something for submitting 2 shows, but...not getting something isn't the end of the world. It doesn't mean that HO doesn't appreciate us.

An incentive means that if you work a certain way and meet the criteria, you will receive a certain reward. HO doesn't have to give us anything. They set the bar a little higher this year, that's all. Maybe they want us to grow, maybe they can't afford to give so much away to all consultants, who knows. But it's their decision. We can complain or we can accept the terms and either try to earn something or decide it isn't worth it. It's all in our attitudes.

I personally am just glad that even when I didn't earn much other times, I was given a 50% off discount to get what I wanted. And it wasn't a requirement!!! It was my choice to get those things. I didn't have to, it's not required. Our catalog is gorgeous and we don't lug every single item to shows anyway..so we don't necessarily have to have all the new products.

I'm still a newbie too... What exactly does a sell-a-ton entail?

Free products from the spring line if you sell more than $1,500 in November.

What are the October CN & December Host & Guest Specials from Doris?

The October CN & December Host & Guest Specials from Doris include a variety of kitchen tools and accessories, as well as discounted prices and bonuses for hosting a party or being a guest at a party.

How can I earn rewards as a host for a Pampered Chef party in October or December?

As a host for a Pampered Chef party in October or December, you can earn rewards by hosting a qualifying party with a minimum of $200 in sales. You will also receive a free gift for hosting and have the opportunity to purchase exclusive products at a discounted price.

What is the October CN special and how can I take advantage of it?

The October CN special is a limited-time offer on select products that changes every week. To take advantage of this special, you can purchase the designated product(s) at a discounted price during the specific week it is offered.

What are the benefits of being a guest at a Pampered Chef party in October or December?

As a guest at a Pampered Chef party in October or December, you can enjoy discounted prices on certain products, as well as the opportunity to purchase exclusive products not available to the general public. You can also participate in games and activities to potentially win free products.

How can I find out more information about the October CN & December Host & Guest Specials from Doris?

You can find more information about the October CN & December Host & Guest Specials from Doris by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant, visiting the Pampered Chef website, or attending a Pampered Chef party. You can also follow Pampered Chef on social media for updates and announcements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
  • kdawn1124
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
sailorsarah