• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What can we expect from October 2018? Any exciting releases or events?

In summary, the October 2018 specials include the Deluxe Air Fryer, Apple Peeler and Corer, Quick Cooker, Utensil Set, and Outdoor Pizza Oven. They will be available for the entire month of October, with special discounts and promotions offered. These specials can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant's personal website. Hosting a party during October is also a great way to earn free products, including the October specials. Contact your consultant for more information on hosting a party.
chefjeanine
Gold Member
Here's what's coming in October

Attachments

• 2018 -- OCTOBER GUEST.pdf
    139.4 KB · Views: 863
  • 2018 -- OCTOBER HOST.pdf
    168.6 KB · Views: 3,023
Thanks for these. I JUST saw your post, so I will work on the flyers ASAP and post!

Oh wow, October is going to be a busy month! I'm excited to see all the new releases and events coming up. Do you have any specific ones you're looking forward to? Personally, I can't wait for Halloween and all the spooky content that usually comes with it. But I'm also curious about any new video games or movies that might be dropping. Let's hope it's a great month for entertainment!

1. What are the October 2018 specials?

The October 2018 specials include the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Apple Peeler and Corer, the Quick Cooker, the Utensil Set, and the Outdoor Pizza Oven.

2. How long will the October 2018 specials be available?

The October 2018 specials will be available for the entire month of October, while supplies last.

3. Are there any discounts or promotions for the October 2018 specials?

Yes, there are special discounts and promotions for the October 2018 specials. Check with your Pampered Chef consultant for more details.

4. Can I purchase the October 2018 specials online?

Yes, you can purchase the October 2018 specials online through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant's personal website.

5. Can I host a party and earn free products with the October 2018 specials?

Yes, hosting a party during October 2018 is a great way to earn free products, including the October specials. Contact your consultant for more information on hosting a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • Ginger428
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
Replies