• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booked for Oct.4! Touch Down Taco Dip & 25th Anniv. Ideas?

In summary, the conversation revolves around a consultant preparing for a show on October 4th and looking for ideas on how to make it special in honor of Pampered Chef's 25th anniversary. Suggestions include using the Touch Down Taco dip recipe, mentioning the anniversary during the show, and offering a special discount on certain products. The consultant also mentions her financial struggles and asks for ideas on how to make the show special on a low budget. The advice is to promote the great incentives already offered by Pampered Chef and focus on the company's success and generosity.
lhgegg
I have a show booked on Oct. 4. I am fixing the
Touch Down Taco dip. I really need a good show , all of my shows have been catalogue shows but one so Ihave not had much experience. I would like to know if there are any scripts out there I can use and if anyone has any really good ideas. I am thinking about giving Hersh's kisses when someone catches me saying Pampered Chef, and afew others maybe. How can I tell them I am doing this in honor of the 25th anniversery?? All ideas greatly appreciated!!
Thanks
lhgegg :confused: :( :(

You picked a popular recipe! Everyone seems to love it! My guys insist I make it for all big football games. :p

As far as telling them about the 25th Anniversary - just say that!

I am telling all October hosts: "I am so excited and you are so lucky that you scheduled your show in October because it is PC's 25th Anniversary of the very first kitchen show on October 15, 1980. PC has an extra gift for you! All hosts who have shows in October and have 15 buying guests will get the new Celebrations Plate for free! What a great way to celebrate all the big and little joys in our family's life!! PC has always been centered around bringing the family to the table and we are so proud to be able to still be doing just that after 25 years!" - and the monthly specials for October fit right into that theme too!!

Using the TouchDown Taco Dip recipe you can say "tonight we are using one of the product lines that has been a cornerstone of our business - stoneware." I always make tortilla chips on the large round stone when I do TDTD and if you do that you can say "In fact this stone that we just used to make the chips was the first one in the stoneware line and is still one of our most popular products even after 25 years!"

I, personally, am offering an additional special to attending guests and hosts at my October shows: If they spend $25 or more they can choose an item on page 25 for 25% off. It will cost my commission on the stone (happens to be the CLASSIC stoneware) but it will hopefully increase my sales for the month! (25% commission is the rate for consultants who have $1250 - $2499 in sales in the month after achieving the $15,000 in lifetime sales milestone)

NOTE: Since the first show was on the 15th of the month you could say spend $25 and get anything on page 25 (or page 15 - simple additions) for 15% off if your commission is expected to be less than the 25% for October sales...

Oct. showThose are really good ideas, except I am only in my fourth month. I did not have a very good Super Starter months. PC is my only income. I am a stay-at-home mom. My finance does the work and he does not allow me any money. He pays the bills that is it. So I can't give anything of value or give up my commission. Heck, I have not had any commission to give up. I have not even purchased business cards as of yet and have not been able to purchase additional supplies because of not having the cash. Frankly the little bit I have made paid for my starter kit and my gas to drive back and forth to meetings. If I do not start making any money I am going to have to give up PC. Is there any thing I can do on a low budget??

lhgegg :(

PC offers such GREAT incentives to our hosts and guests that you don't have to give them anything extra!

Just promote what PC is offering. Tell your guests that they picked a fantastic month to be invited to a party (and that PC makes EVERY month a fantastic one! :cool: ) Tell them the PC story ("Doris Christopher held her first kitchen show on Oct. 15, 1980 and now there are consultants all over the country and in Canada, England and Germany. As a special thank you for holding a show in this, our Anniversary month PC is offering hosts the new Celebration Plate for free with just 15 guest orders!") and how exciting it is to be part of this company and to offer such great products, tips and recipes to them.

PC has the best and most generous program for hosts and guests that I have seen in direct sales - I have friends in several other companies and I know we have those beat for sure!

I hope this helps!

Hi lhgegg,Congratulations on booking a show on Oct. 4th! That's great news! The Touch Down Taco dip is a delicious choice, and I'm sure your guests will love it.As for ideas and scripts for your show, I highly recommend checking out the Pampered Chef website. They have a variety of resources available, including scripts and ideas for different types of shows. You can also reach out to your upline or other consultants for advice and tips. Remember, every show is unique and it's important to make it your own.In terms of celebrating the 25th anniversary, you can mention it at the beginning of your show and explain that you will be giving out Hershey's kisses whenever someone catches you saying "Pampered Chef" as a fun way to commemorate the occasion. You can also incorporate the anniversary in your product demonstrations, highlighting the longevity and quality of Pampered Chef products.I wish you all the best for your upcoming show and I'm sure it will be a success. Happy cooking and have fun!Best,
- A fellow Pampered Chef consultant

1) What is the Touch Down Taco Dip recipe?

The Touch Down Taco Dip recipe is a delicious and easy appetizer made with layers of refried beans, seasoned ground beef, cheese, and toppings like tomatoes, green onions, and olives. It's perfect for game day or any party!

2) Can I make any substitutions in the Touch Down Taco Dip?

Yes, you can make substitutions based on your personal preferences or dietary restrictions. For example, you can use ground turkey instead of beef, or use vegan cheese for a dairy-free option.

3) What are some ideas for celebrating Pampered Chef's 25th anniversary?

Some ideas for celebrating Pampered Chef's 25th anniversary include hosting a themed party with Pampered Chef products, creating a special anniversary recipe using Pampered Chef tools, or sharing your favorite Pampered Chef memories on social media.

4) Can I use other types of dips instead of the Touch Down Taco Dip?

Yes, you can use any of your favorite dips in the Booked for Oct.4! Touch Down Taco Dip & 25th Anniv. Ideas event. Some popular options include spinach and artichoke dip, buffalo chicken dip, and seven layer dip.

5) How can I book the Oct.4 event for my friends and family?

You can easily book the Oct.4 event by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website. Your consultant can also help you invite your friends and family to join the event and provide tips for hosting a successful party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• onepamperedmom68
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sooner PC
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
Replies