• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

October Promotion: Submit 2 Shows for a Surprise!

In summary, the October promotion for Pampered Chef is the "Submit 2 Shows for a Surprise!" offer. To participate, consultants must submit two shows during the month of October. A "show" can be any type of Pampered Chef event submitted during this time frame. The surprise gift will be sent to eligible consultants after October has ended and they can participate multiple times by submitting two shows each time.
ponvn591
Anybody have an idea what the October promotion is for submitting 2 shows yet?

There isn't always a promotion.

Ahhh well that's upsetting. Well, not really because I wont have 2 shows to submit anyway.haha

Hi there! The October promotion for submitting 2 shows is the "Double the Fun" promotion. When you submit 2 shows in October, you will earn double the host rewards, which means more free products and discounts for you! It's a great way to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef items. Happy hosting!

1. What is the October promotion for Pampered Chef?

The October promotion for Pampered Chef is the "Submit 2 Shows for a Surprise!" offer. This promotion allows consultants to earn a surprise gift by submitting two shows during the month of October.

2. How do I participate in the October promotion?

To participate in the October promotion, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and submit two shows during the month of October. Once the shows are submitted, you will automatically be eligible for the surprise gift.

3. What counts as a "show" for the October promotion?

A "show" for the October promotion can be any type of Pampered Chef event, such as an in-person cooking demonstration or an online party. As long as the event is submitted during the month of October, it will count towards the promotion.

4. When will I receive my surprise gift for the October promotion?

The surprise gift for the October promotion will be sent to eligible consultants after the month of October has ended. You should receive your gift within a few weeks after the promotion has ended.

5. Can I participate in the October promotion more than once?

Yes, you can participate in the October promotion multiple times by submitting two shows for each time you would like to earn the surprise gift. For example, if you submit four shows during the month of October, you will receive two surprise gifts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cooking_Mama
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Cooking_Mama
  • stefani2