• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oct/Nov/Dec Super Savings Flyer

In summary, the Oct/Nov/Dec Super Savings Flyer is a special promotion flyer from Pampered Chef that offers exclusive deals and discounts on a variety of products during the months of October, November, and December. It can be accessed through the website, a consultant, or at a Pampered Chef party or event. The flyer includes a range of products such as cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and pantry items, with different featured products each month. The discounts are available for all customers, but may have limited quantities. They cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions, but customers can still earn Host Rewards or take advantage of other special promotions during this time.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Here you go.

Attachments

• SuperSpecials-OctNovDec2010.pdf
    153.6 KB · Views: 495
  • SuperSpecials-OctNovDec2010.doc
    1.8 MB · Views: 587
thank you for this!

Thank you so much!

This is great Joy!!
Have a great weekend!

Thanks Joy! I love this!

I'm submitting a show today and according to the October Guest Special Flyer I have two guests that should qualify to receive the Microfiber towels. When I try to add them to the order it charges my guests the cost of the towels. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Citchen Couture said:
I'm submitting a show today and according to the October Guest Special Flyer I have two guests that should qualify to receive the Microfiber towels. When I try to add them to the order it charges my guests the cost of the towels. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Gillian - are you possibly using the code for the microfibre towel sets all guests purchase in October ($10.50 here in Canada....not sure what the price would be for the US) instead of the code for the FREE guest special?;)

HTH

Cheers,
D.

Try putting them in the order at GV64, they should pop up 0.00 dollars. Make sure you have sold the 60.00 in product, put GV64 in as item # and they should pop up. Hope this helps.

Thanks guys. I used code GV64, however, it won't allow me to finalize the show because it item GV64 is "not available at this time." So does this mean my customer looses out on her guest special?

What is the Oct/Nov/Dec Super Savings Flyer?

The Oct/Nov/Dec Super Savings Flyer is a special promotion flyer from Pampered Chef that offers exclusive deals and discounts on our products during the months of October, November, and December.

How can I access the Oct/Nov/Dec Super Savings Flyer?

You can access the Oct/Nov/Dec Super Savings Flyer through our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also receive a physical copy of the flyer at a Pampered Chef party or event.

What types of products are included in the Oct/Nov/Dec Super Savings Flyer?

The Oct/Nov/Dec Super Savings Flyer includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and pantry items. Each month, there will be different products featured at discounted prices.

Are the discounts in the Oct/Nov/Dec Super Savings Flyer available for everyone?

Yes, the discounts in the Oct/Nov/Dec Super Savings Flyer are available for all Pampered Chef customers, regardless of whether you are a new or returning customer. However, please note that some discounts may have limited quantities and are available on a first-come, first-served basis.

Can I use other discounts or promotions with the Oct/Nov/Dec Super Savings Flyer?

No, the discounts in the Oct/Nov/Dec Super Savings Flyer cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. However, you can still earn Host Rewards or take advantage of our special promotions outside of the flyer during this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
richardson3
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
CGutwein
Replies