• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What kept these mystery hosts hidden for so long?

In summary, the "Oct, Nov, Dec Mystery Host..." promotion by Pampered Chef is a special offer where customers who make a purchase during the months of October, November, or December have the chance to be selected as the mystery host and earn free products and discounts. To participate, customers must make a purchase on the Pampered Chef website or at a party during these months. The mystery host will be notified via email or phone call and will receive free products and discounts based on the total sales from the party. They can also earn more rewards by hosting their own party and inviting others to make purchases.
ChefKrisB
Gold Member
Finally, here they are! I'm so sorry to eveyone for not getting these up. I know that I said I would.

With sick kids and promoting another director, it's just been crazy! good crazy, but still silly!!

Attachments

• oct 09 mystery host.doc
    154 KB · Views: 383
  • oct 09 mystery host.pdf
    153.2 KB · Views: 304
  • nov 09 mystery host.doc
    189.5 KB · Views: 424
  • nov 09 mystery host.pdf
    158.9 KB · Views: 327
and Dec...

Attachments

• dec 09 mystery host.doc
    264.5 KB · Views: 555
  • dec 09 mystery host.pdf
    161.5 KB · Views: 370
Thanks, Kris! I think I might try it this month and see what happens. I have nothing to lose!

Great idea. I was thinking of something similiar to this. Thank you for the great idea. Like mentioned above, I have nothing to lose.

Thank you SO much...these are GREAT!!

Thanks Kris! Appreciate the work involved to help us out. I hope the kids are feeling better, and that you find a pocket of "me" time. :)

Those are great! Thank you.

I'm a newbie so forgive me if this is on the way. Is there one for January? I would love it. Thanks so much. I know everyone is busy calling people!

What is the "Oct, Nov, Dec Mystery Host..." promotion?

The "Oct, Nov, Dec Mystery Host..." promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers who make a purchase during the months of October, November, or December have the chance to be selected as the mystery host and earn free products and discounts.

How does the "Oct, Nov, Dec Mystery Host..." promotion work?

During the months of October, November, and December, customers who make a purchase on the Pampered Chef website or at a party will be entered into a drawing to become the mystery host. If selected, the mystery host will receive free products and discounts based on the total sales from the party.

Do I have to make a purchase to participate in the "Oct, Nov, Dec Mystery Host..." promotion?

Yes, in order to be entered into the drawing for the mystery host, you must make a purchase on the Pampered Chef website or at a party during the months of October, November, or December. The more purchases you make, the higher your chances of being selected as the mystery host.

How will I know if I have been selected as the mystery host?

If you are selected as the mystery host, you will be notified via email or phone call from your Pampered Chef consultant. They will also provide you with information on how to redeem your free products and discounts.

What are the benefits of being selected as the mystery host?

As the mystery host, you will receive free products and discounts based on the total sales from the party. You will also have the opportunity to earn even more rewards by hosting your own party and inviting your friends and family to make purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • lauradahl
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
lauradahl
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies