• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oct/Nov/Dec 3-Month Flyer - Customize and Download Now!

In summary, the Oct/Nov/Dec 3 Month Flyer is a promotional flyer featuring exclusive discounts and deals on Pampered Chef products for the months of October, November, and December. It is available through local consultants and can be requested in physical or digital form. It is only available in certain countries and offers a variety of kitchen products. It cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.
kam
Staff member
Here is my 3 month version flyer for Oct/Nov/Dec 2011.

Using Acro Reader you should be able to fill in your info at the bottom center. Also, you can edit the Sales blurb on the lower left.

Thanks!

Attachments

• OctNovDec2011_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 778
Thank you!

Awesome! Here is another idea... Might be too much but I think would be a great one...

One page with November and December
One page with October Recruit, October Host & Guest PLUS Help Whip Cancer products listed....

I may be dreamin... but what do you think?

Might even work to have Oct, Nov & December as you have it here...
and one page of October Recruit & HWC

What do you think Kam?

Whee! I always love your fliers! Thanks Kam!

alidafrizzell said:
Awesome! Here is another idea... Might be too much but I think would be a great one...

One page with November and December
One page with October Recruit, October Host & Guest PLUS Help Whip Cancer products listed....

I may be dreamin... but what do you think?

Might even work to have Oct, Nov & December as you have it here...
and one page of October Recruit & HWC

What do you think Kam?

I will be posting Nov/Dec on one page...

As far as adding the HWC products to any of the existing flyers...not sure I have the patience to fit it all in. Or if I could even do it so it would be readable. I already put the 2 page flyer that HO provided onto 1 page. Not sure if that would help.

Thanks!

Thank you! I have been trying to find a flyer with the host specials. You are the best!

Thank you! This really came in handy!

Thank you so much, just what I needed!

Is there a Nov/Dec/Jan or Dec/Jan/Feb flyer ready?

1. What is the Oct/Nov/Dec 3 Month Flyer?

The Oct/Nov/Dec 3 Month Flyer is a special promotional flyer that features exclusive discounts and deals on Pampered Chef products for the months of October, November, and December.

2. How can I receive the Oct/Nov/Dec 3 Month Flyer?

The Oct/Nov/Dec 3 Month Flyer is available through your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can contact them to request a physical copy or to receive a digital version via email.

3. Is the Oct/Nov/Dec 3 Month Flyer available in all countries?

The Oct/Nov/Dec 3 Month Flyer is only available in countries where Pampered Chef operates, including the United States, Canada, and Germany. Please check with your local consultant for availability in your area.

4. What types of products are featured in the Oct/Nov/Dec 3 Month Flyer?

The Oct/Nov/Dec 3 Month Flyer features a variety of Pampered Chef products, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. These products are hand-picked by our team to offer the best deals and savings for our customers.

5. Can I use other promotions or discounts with the Oct/Nov/Dec 3 Month Flyer?

Unfortunately, the Oct/Nov/Dec 3 Month Flyer cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, the flyer already offers great savings, so you can still make the most out of your purchases and save money on high-quality Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Dolan
Replies
Views
awjacks1105
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers