• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oct Newsletter: Rita's Update on WeLovePampered Chef2

What are you using in the Subject line? If you want you could start a new thread asking us to review the email you are sending out and give you advice on changes that might encourage people read it more...
bbauman07
Gold Member
Does anyone have a Oct newsletter ready yet? I was on welovepc2 yesterday and Rita's isn't posted yet.

what is welovepc2???
Teresa

It is another board just like this one. I only use it for the newsletter though.
Here is the link if you would like to check it out.

http://groups.msn.com/welovepamperedcheftoo

Go to the files and search for october_newslettter.doc which someone else here posted within the last week.

PaulaP said:
I subscribe to Tasty Tidbits. I love it and so do my customers. here is the site to take a look at what Joy has to offer. www.tastytidbits.net/Oct2006.htm

Remember, people pay for this subscription! Please use this link responsibly...Joy works too hard for everyone to just take it without compensating her. Next time maybe post the link for the samples she posts for everyone to look at...

sorryI didn't mean to post the wrong site. :eek: I know how hard she works to put this site together I certainly do not want anyone to misuse. That is why I subscribed to it.

You can go back and edit a link in a post to put the correct one for those that don't pay for the service.

Just take off the october2006 part so it reads www.tastytidbits.net and people can find the samples from that homepage.

I 'm just not willing to pay some one to put words on paper from me no matter how good she is at it, especially when other will share for free.

Thank you for the information though.

tlennhoff said:
Go to the files and search for october_newslettter.doc which someone else here posted within the last week.

thank you I have seen this one. It is good.

Paula - I have added an intro paragraph on the page that you linked to. It is supposed to be for subscribers only, but I know you were only meaning to be helpful - and I thank you for that! Thanks Gillian and Jennifer for chiming in as well :)

Not reading...I don't think that anyone reads the emails that I send... and they are REALLY good.

I have just sent one out and I put in a note that says the first person to reply to this email will get a prize.

I'll send them a SB or something.... I just want to see who is actually taking a few minutes to read what I spend a lot of time on.

How do you ensure that your guests/customers are reading your newsletters?

THANKS!
Jaye

Many mail programs will let you send something "delivery reciept" which will send you an email when the email is delivered to their mail server. And you can also send the email "read reciept" which will send you an email when they have read it. Not all mail readers work with this software and some people disable the functionality but that could give you a bit of an idea.

tlennhoff said:
Many mail programs will let you send something "delivery reciept" which will send you an email when the email is delivered to their mail server. And you can also send the email "read reciept" which will send you an email when they have read it. Not all mail readers work with this software and some people disable the functionality but that could give you a bit of an idea.
How do you disable this ????? I paid for my MSN email so I could do this email stuff through Outlook Express and do just that with Read Receipts now your telling me they can disable it... I'm not happy:mad:

I have regular hotmail... no read receipts.

I just sent out an email last night, asked people to respond for a free gift... no one responded... so obviously... no one cares...

<sigh> what to do???

Flamingo said:
How do you disable this ????? I paid for my MSN email so I could do this email stuff through Outlook Express and do just that with Read Receipts now your telling me they can disable it... I'm not happy:mad:

I know outlook will let me disable the feature - I have it set to "ask me" instead of automatically sending replies as many spammers use this feature to confirm that they have good email addresses.

jaye said:
I have regular hotmail... no read receipts.

I just sent out an email last night, asked people to respond for a free gift... no one responded... so obviously... no one cares...

<sigh> what to do???

What are you using in the Subject line? If you want you could start a new thread asking us to review the email you are sending out and give you advice on changes that might encourage people read it more carefully.

Does anyone have an Oct news letter that I can use please.....

I've been waiting for Rita Ws all this week but still no word on that!

I really like Rita's newletter too... it's always pretty organized !!! I wonder fi we payed her if she would just do all of ours... LOL

mommyhugz1978 said:
I really like Rita's newletter too... it's always pretty organized !!! I wonder fi we payed her if she would just do all of ours... LOL

Her author info says that this my be reused. I think she is just sharing her talent to help her fellow consultants out. Something that she does for her customers and then shares. Which I'm very grateful for if she charged us I would be in trouble.

heat123 said:
I've been waiting for Rita Ws all this week but still no word on that!

Does she send it to you? I have been thinking about emailing through the other board but I guess I'm chicken.

Does anyone have an Oct news letter that I can use please.....

Look in the files section. One of the members here uploaded a good one. I have just been holding off for a look at Rita's.

No, someone just gets a hold of Rita's (perhaps from the "other" site) and posts it here. Of course with Rita's approval! She shares with us becuase she does not think its right to charge for a newsletter service, lucky us!

ritas newsletter for octHi,

Rita posted her newsletter on my other group. I cant upload it I keep getting an error message, so for those of you waiting, email me private and I will give it to you.

@comcast.net

Yeah it would be kinda bad if she charged us... but I like her newsletter designs.

pmprdprettyinsnj said:
Hi,

Rita posted her newsletter on my other group. I cant upload it I keep getting an error message, so for those of you waiting, email me private and I will give it to you.

@comcast.net

I sent you an email. What site did you get it from?

I searched WLPC2 but did not find it? I dont' know what other boards she goes onto?

pmprdprettyinsnj
Hi,

I don't know why it worked for me and not you. Thank you for emailing this to me. Here it is Rita's newsletter

Attachments

• October News 06[1].doc
    963.5 KB · Views: 536
Rita Rocks :D

What is the WLPC2 website??

Thank you!

nikkijo said:
What is the WLPC2 website??

Thank you!

I joined but don't like it nearly as well as this one. As a matter of fact, I almost never go there.

okay, I have been trying to upload Rita's newsletter, but can't get it to work. I keep getting an error message. I will try again later. I wonder if it is too big.

Flamingo said:

I use Outlook, and I have mine set as "Never ask me" when a return receipt is requested. I actually find it offensive to get a return receipt request. If I want to answer a person I will, if I don't, I won't. That's also why I gave up on AOL all those years ago, so no one knows if I read an email.

Thanks Brooke

Thanks for posting or emailing it to us! Please extend many thanks to Rita if you talk or email her!

bbauman07 said:
I don't know why it worked for me and not you. Thank you for emailing this to me. Here it is Rita's newsletter

Thank you!!! I hope Rita knows how much we appreciate her and the awesome newsletters she shares....I think I'll see if I can find her on the other site and personally thank her. Meantime, thank you for collecting a copy for us to share.... surely helps with my time management as I do PC part time! Best of Success to everyone this month.

If y'all are using Rita's newsletter - I noticed a mistake in the recipe in the last sentence of the directions: it says to attach the olive to sour cream but I think that means to the cheese. Read it and you will see what I mean. I changed it to that on mine.
Thanks for posting this - as always, Rita rocks. What a great newsletter!

("Rachel" should also be spelled "Rachael.")

Thanks for posting this-- It's a great newsletter!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
heat123
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
MGG
  • luvbeingachef