• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oct Host Special: Get Help & Answers Here!

In summary, hosting an Oct Host Special as a Pampered Chef consultant offers exclusive discounts, free and discounted products based on party sales, and the opportunity for free shipping. To become a host, reach out to your consultant and schedule a date for your party. Virtual parties are also an option, with guidance from your consultant. The Oct Host Special is valid for the entire month of October, with a recommended early scheduling for availability and delivery time. The special includes a selection of popular Pampered Chef products at discounted prices, which your consultant will provide a list of when you schedule your party.
wmwitt
Help!! I am really confused about the Oct host special!! Can someone help?? Is it just $35.00 in additional free products??? HELP!!!

I am not sure, but it sounds like what you said. So normally a host of a $200 show would get $20 in free product value. In October they'll get 55.A host of a $600 show normally gets $115 in FPV. In October they'll get $150 FPV.That's my best understanding. Can anyone else confirm?

Roadtripray said:
I am not sure, but it sounds like what you said. So normally a host of a $200 show would get $20 in free product value. In October they'll get 55.A host of a $600 show normally gets $115 in FPV. In October they'll get $150 FPV.That's my best understanding. Can anyone else confirm?
That's how I understand it.

I'm trying to enter a show that is $2400 in sales. It shows the FREE Product amount, but the "Star" next to Host special isn't popping up??? Has anyone had this problem? How do I enter the October special, when it doesn't pop up??

Maybe the additional $35 is reflected in the free product value on your host order?

1. What are the benefits of hosting an Oct Host Special?

As a host, you will receive exclusive discounts on Pampered Chef products, free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party, and the opportunity to earn free shipping on your order.

2. How do I become a host for the Oct Host Special?

To become a host, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date for your party. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary information and materials to host a successful party.

3. Can I host a virtual party for the Oct Host Special?

Yes, you can! With the current situation, Pampered Chef is offering the option to host virtual parties through video calls. Your consultant will guide you through the process and help you host a successful virtual party.

4. How long is the Oct Host Special valid for?

The Oct Host Special is valid for the entire month of October. However, it is recommended to schedule your party as early as possible to ensure availability and delivery time for your orders.

5. What products are included in the Oct Host Special?

The Oct Host Special includes a selection of popular Pampered Chef products at discounted prices. Your consultant will provide you with a list of these products and their special prices when you schedule your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• redsoxgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
redsoxgirl
  • thechefofnorthbend
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • mjbroncobabe