• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oct Host Special

Feb 7, 2008
Help!! I am really confused about the Oct host special!! Can someone help?? Is it just $35.00 in additional free products??? HELP!!!

Roadtripray

Silver Member
Oct 15, 2013
I am not sure, but it sounds like what you said. So normally a host of a $200 show would get $20 in free product value. In October they'll get 55.

A host of a $600 show normally gets $115 in FPV. In October they'll get $150 FPV.

That's my best understanding. Can anyone else confirm?

Jul 24, 2015
I am not sure, but it sounds like what you said. So normally a host of a $200 show would get $20 in free product value. In October they'll get 55.

A host of a $600 show normally gets $115 in FPV. In October they'll get $150 FPV.

That's my best understanding. Can anyone else confirm?
That's how I understand it.

PC Angel

Silver Member
Oct 18, 2005
I'm trying to enter a show that is $2400 in sales. It shows the FREE Product amount, but the "Star" next to Host special isn't popping up??? Has anyone had this problem? How do I enter the October special, when it doesn't pop up??