• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oct Host/Guest on One Page: Posted Yet?

In summary, the Oct Host/Guest on One Page is a tool provided by Pampered Chef for hosts and guests to keep track of orders and rewards during an online party. It can be accessed by logging into a Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "My Parties" tab. Changes can be made to orders, but may affect the host's rewards. The tool also displays the host's rewards in real-time and can be shared with others through a generated link.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Has it been posted yet? Did I miss it? I've got so much going on I can barely see straight so if it's already been posted can someone direct me to it?

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

1. What is the Oct Host/Guest on One Page?

The Oct Host/Guest on One Page is a tool provided by Pampered Chef to help hosts and guests keep track of their orders and rewards during an online party.

2. How do I access the Oct Host/Guest on One Page?

To access the Oct Host/Guest on One Page, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Parties" tab. Then, click on the party you are hosting or attending and you will see the option to view the Oct Host/Guest on One Page.

3. Can I make changes to my order on the Oct Host/Guest on One Page?

Yes, you can make changes to your order on the Oct Host/Guest on One Page. Simply click on the "Edit" button next to the item you want to change and make the necessary adjustments. However, please note that any changes made after the party closes may affect your host's rewards.

4. Will I be able to see my host's rewards on the Oct Host/Guest on One Page?

Yes, the Oct Host/Guest on One Page will display your host's rewards in real-time. You will be able to see how much product credit and half-price items your host has earned as the party progresses.

5. Can I share the Oct Host/Guest on One Page with others?

Yes, you can share the Oct Host/Guest on One Page with others by clicking on the "Share" button at the top of the page. This will generate a link that you can send to your friends and family so they can also view the party details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • robin stone
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
vgibsonrn
  • dannyzmom