• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oct. 2012 Guest Special Cookbooks Flyer

In summary, the October 2012 Guest Special Cookbooks Flyer is a promotional flyer from Pampered Chef that features special deals and discounts on a variety of cookbooks for the month of October 2012. These cookbooks include recipes for different types of cuisine and specific kitchen tools. They can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or online. Special deals and discounts are available for select cookbooks. The flyer is only available in physical format and can be obtained through a consultant or at a cooking party.
ChefPeg
Gold Member
Somebody on the FB page was asking about a document like this so I created one. It's more informative than the catalog.
When the month is over, I can modify it for general purposes.

Attachments

• cookbooks.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,041
This is just beautiful! Thank you so much for taking the time to put this together and share it with us. I often try to bring cookbooks with me to shows because I think they are more likely to sell if people can see them. However, there are too many to bring all of them. This is an awesome way to show people all the cookbooks without having to bring them all.

Thanks again!

Shari in TX

:) You're welcome!

Great job! Now I just need to figure out how to make it Canadian as we do not have all of these cookbooks in our catalogue.

Hi there! Thank you for sharing this wonderful document. As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I understand the importance of having informative and visually appealing materials to showcase our products. I'm sure this will be a valuable resource for both consultants and customers alike. Keep up the great work!

What is the October 2012 Guest Special Cookbooks Flyer?

The October 2012 Guest Special Cookbooks Flyer is a promotional flyer from Pampered Chef that features special deals and discounts on cookbooks for the month of October 2012.

What cookbooks are included in the October 2012 Guest Special Cookbooks Flyer?

The October 2012 Guest Special Cookbooks Flyer includes a variety of cookbooks featuring recipes for different types of cuisine, such as Italian, Mexican, and Asian. It also includes cookbooks with recipes for specific kitchen tools, like the Quick-Stir® Pitcher or the Garlic Peeler.

How can I purchase the cookbooks featured in the October 2012 Guest Special Cookbooks Flyer?

You can purchase the cookbooks featured in the October 2012 Guest Special Cookbooks Flyer by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by ordering online through the Pampered Chef website.

Are there any special deals or discounts for purchasing cookbooks from the October 2012 Guest Special Cookbooks Flyer?

Yes, the October 2012 Guest Special Cookbooks Flyer includes special deals and discounts on select cookbooks, such as buy one, get one half off or a percentage off the regular price.

Is the October 2012 Guest Special Cookbooks Flyer available in digital format?

No, the October 2012 Guest Special Cookbooks Flyer is only available in physical format and can be obtained through a Pampered Chef consultant or by attending a Pampered Chef cooking party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
Chef Gilles
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies