• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Let's Schedule the Demo - Your Thoughts?

In summary, scheduling a demo allows you to see our products in action and make informed purchasing decisions. You can schedule a demo by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant or finding one on our website. Demos typically last around 2 hours and can be customized to your needs and interests. There is no cost to schedule a demo, but there may be a cost if you choose to make a purchase during or after the demo.
Pamperedva
Gold Member
You have just asked someone if they would be interested in scheduling a demonstration.....What do you say to them when they say back to you, "I'm not sure, let me check with my friends"?I have asked 2 people in several days and that is the response I got back.My personal response to one person was to go ahead and schedule the demo, because most people are going to say they are too busy. Just schedule the show, do the inviting and we will go from there.What are your thoughts? Thanks!
Virginia

I have this happen often. I just go with the flow. i actually think if they are tentative they should ask a few of their friends. I will let them know right away I offer Wine Tasting, Bev's and Bites, etc. theme shows so they can ask at the same time if that sounds fun to their friends. I also let them know if they're friends are very busy- an online show might work for them.

In addition to what DebPC said, I also ask if I can call them in a couple of days to check in.

1. What is the purpose of scheduling a demo?

The purpose of scheduling a demo is to give you the opportunity to see and experience our products in action. This will allow you to make informed purchasing decisions and learn more about how our products can make your cooking and baking experiences easier and more enjoyable.

2. How do I schedule a demo?

You can schedule a demo by reaching out to your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and finding a consultant in your area. They will work with you to find a date and time that works best for you and your guests.

3. How long does a demo usually last?

A demo typically lasts around 2 hours. This allows enough time to showcase a variety of products and for you and your guests to ask any questions you may have.

4. Can I customize the products that will be featured in the demo?

Yes, absolutely! Your consultant will work with you to determine which products you are most interested in learning about and can tailor the demo to your specific needs and interests.

5. Is there a cost to schedule a demo?

No, there is no cost to schedule a demo. Our consultants are happy to provide this service to you and your guests for free. However, if you choose to make a purchase during or after the demo, there may be a cost associated with the products you choose to buy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• delightfulkitchen
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • Kevin Ranoldo