• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Learn How to Respond to Objections in Our Tele-Class - Tips & Strategies Shared!

In summary, the tele-class is a free resource for Pampered Chef consultants to learn tips and strategies for responding to objections in their business. It is open to all consultants and will be recorded for those who are unable to attend the live session. To join, simply register through the link provided by your consultant or team leader.
Stephanie S
Shoot - I just remembered that I had wanted to participate in the Responding To Objections Tele-Class last night and I totally forgot!!!!!!!!! Did anyone participate? Any good tips that you're willing to share? :mad:

Have you tried the prerecorded classes? I tried the other day, and it seemed to save something onto my computer, but I wasn't able to listen to a class. But the class you are interested in may be recorded and you can listen to it. Look on the website under tele-classes, and over on the left is "prerecorded classes"
I hope this helps. And if anyone knows what I did wrong in trying to listen, let me know! Thanks!
:confused:

You need to download the audio player that goes along with the pre-recorded tele-classes.

How do you make it work?I did download the player but I still had no success in listening to the pre-recorded teleclass. I know it's probably incredibly simple, but could you walk me through the steps?

Phyllis Rampulla
Independent Sales Director
[email protected]

Open in documentsI had the same problem, and then figured it out...
When you chose the class, it downloaded to your documents, since it is a tape recording. Once you've downloaded the player, open the document that it was saved in and it will automatically pop open on your desktop.

That should work!

What is the purpose of the tele-class?

The purpose of the tele-class is to provide tips and strategies for responding to objections in your Pampered Chef business. This will help you handle objections confidently and effectively, ultimately leading to increased sales and success.

Who can attend the tele-class?

The tele-class is open to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of their level or experience. It is also a great resource for those who are interested in joining the Pampered Chef team and want to learn more about how to handle objections.

Is the tele-class free?

Yes, the tele-class is completely free for all Pampered Chef consultants. It is a great opportunity to learn valuable skills and techniques for your business without any additional cost.

Will the tele-class be recorded?

Yes, the tele-class will be recorded and shared with all participants afterwards. This way, if you are unable to attend the live session, you will still have access to all the tips and strategies discussed.

How do I join the tele-class?

To join the tele-class, simply register for the session through the link provided by your Pampered Chef consultant or team leader. You will then receive instructions on how to join the tele-class on the designated date and time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rachelpc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebbieJ