1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Objections Tele-Class

1. Stephanie S

Stephanie S Member

Shoot - I just remembered that I had wanted to participate in the Responding To Objections Tele-Class last night and I totally forgot!!!!!!!!! Did anyone participate? Any good tips that you're willing to share? :mad:

Aug 4, 2005
  2. ChefNic

ChefNic Veteran Member

Have you tried the prerecorded classes? I tried the other day, and it seemed to save something onto my computer, but I wasn't able to listen to a class. But the class you are interested in may be recorded and you can listen to it. Look on the website under tele-classes, and over on the left is "prerecorded classes"
    I hope this helps. And if anyone knows what I did wrong in trying to listen, let me know! Thanks!
    :confused:

Aug 7, 2005
  3. You need to download the audio player that goes along with the pre-recorded tele-classes.

Aug 7, 2005
  4. PhyllisRamp

PhyllisRamp Guest

How do you make it work?

I did download the player but I still had no success in listening to the pre-recorded teleclass. I know it's probably incredibly simple, but could you walk me through the steps?

Phyllis Rampulla
    Independent Sales Director
    pmr1@frontiernet.net

Aug 7, 2005
  5. ladybug

ladybug Member

Open in documents

I had the same problem, and then figured it out...
    When you chose the class, it downloaded to your documents, since it is a tape recording. Once you've downloaded the player, open the document that it was saved in and it will automatically pop open on your desktop.

That should work!

Aug 7, 2005
Have something to add?