• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Recipe to Satisfy Your Sweet Cravings

In summary, to make delicious oatmeal raisin cookies, you will need unsalted butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, all-purpose flour, baking soda, ground cinnamon, salt, old-fashioned rolled oats, and raisins. You can use quick oats instead of old-fashioned rolled oats, but the texture may be different. The cookies should be baked for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. You can substitute the raisins for other dried fruit or add nuts or chocolate chips for added flavor. The cookies can be stored at room temperature for up to 1 week or frozen for up to 3 months.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
I need a knock your socks off recipe for oatmeal raisin cookies. Does anyone have one to share?

1. What ingredients do I need to make the oatmeal raisin cookies?

To make the delicious oatmeal raisin cookies, you will need:
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup raisins

2. Can I use quick oats instead of old-fashioned rolled oats?

Yes, you can use quick oats instead of old-fashioned rolled oats in this recipe. However, keep in mind that the texture of the cookies may be slightly different and they may not hold together as well. We recommend sticking to old-fashioned rolled oats for the best results.

3. How long do I need to bake the cookies for?

The cookies should be baked for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Keep an eye on them towards the end of the baking time to make sure they don't overcook and become too crispy.

4. Can I substitute the raisins for other dried fruit?

Yes, you can substitute the raisins for other dried fruit such as cranberries, cherries, or chopped dates. You can also add nuts or chocolate chips for added flavor and texture.

5. How should I store the cookies?

The cookies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week. You can also freeze the cookies for up to 3 months. Just make sure to let them thaw before enjoying them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • itsjustCarla
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • wadesgirl