• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Nutritional Values of Our Tasty Mexican-Inspired Menu!

In summary, the Mexican-inspired menu offers a variety of dishes such as tacos, enchiladas, fajitas, and quesadillas, as well as side dishes like rice, beans, and guacamole. The dishes are designed to be both delicious and nutritious, using fresh, high-quality ingredients and offering options for dietary restrictions. Nutritional information for each dish can be found on the website. Customization options are also available to fit different dietary needs. Additionally, there are low-calorie options marked with a "light" symbol on the menu.
Shari'sKitchen
:D Hi, I am just starting out and someone that said they're interested in having a show asked me whether or not we have the nutritional values for each recipe. Is there a way to figure that out? We're contemplating a mexican themed menu. (not very figure friendly I know)

Thanks in advance

taste of pampered chef recipes have the nutritional values right there in the cookbook.

HTH

Nutritional InformationThe nutritional information for each recipe is listed with the recipe in each cookbook. Also, you can go to consultant's corner and the recipe's available there will also have it listed for you.

1. What types of dishes are included in the Mexican-inspired menu?

The Mexican-inspired menu includes a variety of dishes such as tacos, enchiladas, fajitas, and quesadillas. It also includes side dishes like rice, beans, and guacamole.

2. Are the dishes on the Mexican-inspired menu healthy?

Yes, our Mexican-inspired menu is designed to be both delicious and nutritious. We use fresh, high-quality ingredients and offer options for those with dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free and vegetarian dishes.

3. How can I find the nutritional information for the dishes on the Mexican-inspired menu?

You can find the nutritional information for each dish on our website. Simply click on the dish you are interested in and scroll down to the "Nutrition" section.

4. Can I customize the dishes on the Mexican-inspired menu to fit my dietary needs?

Yes, we offer options for customization to accommodate various dietary needs. For example, you can request to have your dish made with corn tortillas instead of flour or ask for no cheese on your dish.

5. Are there any low-calorie options on the Mexican-inspired menu?

Yes, we offer several low-calorie options on our Mexican-inspired menu. These dishes are marked with a "light" symbol and have fewer than 500 calories per serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • pcchefjane
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedpnina
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies