• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Need a Recipe for Nutella Rice Cooker Cake?

In summary, the host is looking for a nutella rice cooker cake and Rose does not know what it is. She recommends that the host ask her friends for the recipe if they want it.
RoseAndrews
I have my FIRST show tomorrow and my host just informed me she HAS to have a nutella rice cooker cake and told all of her friends we would be making it. Of course I have no idea what that is...does anyone have the recipe??? THANK YOU

Rose

Since this is your first show, have you discussed the recipes you have picked out for your hosts? I would just politely tell her that this is your first show and that you have some recipes picked out that you are more comfortable making and that you have no clue what this recipe is. Do not go into a show not doing a recipe that you don't know. What if it turns out bad or doesn't cook right?

I know! I just don't want to disappoint anyone because she has RAVED about this cake all over facebook and how it will be a t the show and we have 50 confirmed ( which probably means 20 total)

RoseAndrews said:
I know! I just don't want to disappoint anyone because she has RAVED about this cake all over facebook and how it will be a t the show and we have 50 confirmed ( which probably means 20 total)

Just let her know you'd be happy to provide the rice cooker if she wants to make the recipe but that as a new consultant you are not comfortable doing this and have recipes picked out that she can do. It's your business, don't let her control it.

Good advice, thank you!

If you type "hazelnut" in the search box of the files section, the recipe you]re looking for will come up...if you have time to practice it, great. If you've never done a cake in the rice cooker before, you REALLY need to have done one before you do it at a show...

Good Luck!

1. What is a "Nutella Rice Cooker Cake"?

A Nutella Rice Cooker Cake is a delicious and easy dessert recipe that utilizes a rice cooker to create a moist and chocolatey cake made with Nutella.

2. How do I make a Nutella Rice Cooker Cake?

To make a Nutella Rice Cooker Cake, you will need 1 cup of Nutella, 1 cup of flour, 2 eggs, and 1 teaspoon of baking powder. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and pour the batter into a greased rice cooker. Cook for about 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.

3. Can I use a different brand of hazelnut spread instead of Nutella?

Yes, you can use any brand of hazelnut spread for this recipe. However, the flavor and consistency may vary slightly from using Nutella.

4. Can I add other ingredients to the Nutella Rice Cooker Cake?

Absolutely! You can add chopped nuts, chocolate chips, or even swirl in some extra Nutella for a more decadent cake. Just be sure to not overcrowd the rice cooker as it may affect the cooking time.

5. Can I use a slow cooker instead of a rice cooker?

While a slow cooker may work for this recipe, we recommend using a rice cooker for the best results. The rice cooker's specific temperature and timing settings are more suitable for making a cake, whereas a slow cooker may result in a less evenly cooked cake.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• fifiplc
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
TheNewMrsRue
  • elizabethby
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Mizjent