• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nurse's Week: Get Ready to Set Up a Booth!

I think the contact person's name is Tracey. Are they having other booths/tables set up?Yes, they are having other booths set up like massage therapists, Creative Memories and I'm not sure of the others that are invited.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey everyone! I was told by a Creative Memories consultant about our local hospitals having a nurse's week. Well, I called the contact yesterday and she just called back to let me know that I can set up a booth. Well, guess what, I'm in! I'm getting a booth from 2-7 on Monday and Wednesday and at both hospitals, there should be 100-200 contacts within that time period. I'm so excited but I'm not sure what I should bring. I know that I will be provided with a 6 foot table and the only stipulation is that I can't sell on the hospital premises.

Has anyone done anything like this, and if so, how did you handle it?;) Any tips and ideas will be greatly appreciated!!!

Thank you so much in advance! This helps since I can't get in on the Babies R Us thing! :rolleyes:

When is nurse's week?
Is this at all hospital's around the country?
Who is the contact person? What is their title?
Are they having other booths/tables set up?

Thanks for sharing!

At my hospital it's this week! Only 1 day to really plan for it because I had a fair at our local church today! Ahh!! I'm not sure what angle to go for, investment cooking, spa ideas, 30 minute meals, entertaining with Simple Addi+ions?

Please, any ideas are greatly appreciated!!

Yes, they are having other booths set up like massage therapists, Creative Memories and I'm not sure of the others that are invited. I will be set up in the main lobby so not only will I have the nurses but the patients visitors as well. Please help me! :eek: :eek:

Does anyone have any other suggestions for me, I'm desperate!! :eek:

TiA!;)

Make sure you have a Theme Show Binder/Board and a Book to Look Box or Board. I purchased a really great banner from the Merrill Corp for a good price, you might want to look into getting one of those or borrowing one from your director. Have flyers offering a free 'ice cream social' or 'office party' this summer. The way it works is they collect $150 in outside orders and you provide a free ice cream party for thier office. At the party you can do the potatoe demo (another good idea for nurse's day since you can do it anywhere), and collect more orders. If you're allowed to give away food, have a few of your favorite recipes displayed on the three tier stand. Free food is always a crowd pleaser!

Thanks Valerie! I kept putting off making a theme show binder until I read your post. I made it this morning and had a few people who looked through it today and commented so thank you for putting a fire under me!!:D Well, I am happy to say that I did pretty well today. I couldn't take orders on the hospital grounds but everyone seemed excited to know they could place an order until Friday and someone would win host benefits. We'll see how I do! Out of all the hospital staff, 65 filled out door prize slips and 13 checked off that they wanted to do a kitchen show! 13!!!! That's more than I've gotten from any fair!! I also got 5 catalog shows, 10 who want to place an order and the rest didn't check anything off! I can't wait to see how I do on Wednesday at the other hospital. I'm so excited to call everybody to see how I do! I'll keep you updated!! Thanks for all of the suggestions!!:D

nurses week
ChefNic said:
When is nurse's week?
Is this at all hospital's around the country?
Who is the contact person? What is their title?
Are they having other booths/tables set up?

Thanks for sharing!
Yes, nurses week is a yearly thing. I am an RN, the hospitals take recognition give us small gifts and feed us at our hosp. It's really nice.

What is Nurse's Week and why is it important for Pampered Chef?

Nurse's Week is an annual event that celebrates the hard work and dedication of nurses across the country. It is important for Pampered Chef because it allows us to show our appreciation for the healthcare community and connect with potential customers who may be interested in our products.

How can I set up a booth for Nurse's Week?

To set up a booth for Nurse's Week, you can reach out to local hospitals, clinics, or nursing schools to see if they are hosting any events or allowing vendors to set up. You can also offer to host a booth at your own workplace or at a community event.

What products should I showcase at my Nurse's Week booth?

Products that are popular among nurses include meal prep tools, quick and easy recipes, and kitchen gadgets that save time and make cooking more convenient. You can also offer special discounts or bundles specifically for Nurse's Week to attract customers.

How can I make my Nurse's Week booth stand out?

One way to make your booth stand out is to offer interactive demonstrations or samples of your products. You can also decorate your booth with a nurse theme or include a thank you message for nurses. Additionally, consider partnering with a local nurse to help promote your booth and products.

What are some ways to market my Nurse's Week booth?

Utilize social media to promote your booth and products, and consider creating a special hashtag for Nurse's Week. You can also reach out to local nursing associations or organizations to spread the word. Additionally, offering a raffle or giveaway at your booth can help attract more visitors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• FHL
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jillbean
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • kamshoff
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies