• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Couple Misses Out on Free Wedding Registry Products - Sister Upset!

In summary, the couple didn't get their free products ordered within the 90 days, and realized it yesterday. The sister of the Bride who has subsequently become a consultant called HO to try and figure out how to resolve (I had a show so I wasn't aware any of this was going on) and she says the same woman was really rude to
lkhartmann
Gold Member
I have a Wedding registry where the couple didn't get their free products ordered within the 90 days. They realized it yesterday and the home office told them... sorry... nothing we can do... They said the Supervisor was rude to them...... SO.. the sister of the Bride who has subsequently become a consultant called HO to try and figure out how to resolve (I had a show so I wasn't aware any of this was going on) and she says the same woman was really rude to her.. and refused to budge. So now my consultant is so upset by the policy, the rudeness, and the fact her sister is losing out on $100 in free products, that she wants to quit...

When the sister set up the registry, she blocked it so I couldn't see anything, and didn't respond to any of my outreach. I really got the sense, I was just the means to get the registry up since she knew her sister was signing after the wedding. I got NO emails from HO regarding this registry, and so I didn't know this was going on til after it fell apart yesterday... I really don't know what to do.. On one hand, I feel like I should have gotten an email from HO that says... hey your couple hasn't chosen their free products so I could follow up. (I always thought it was a year not 90 days so my mistake in the end) but I also feel it leaves the company with a bad flavor that they are being rigid on the free products. In the first 90 days of a new couple's lives alot of crazy happens, and chosing free items isn't always a priority.. This couple also registered at Macy's and were able to extend whatever benefits with them, so they are soured on PC now as is the sister... Any advice???

HO is very strict on deadlines and I would guess that they sent the couple a reminder email (probably near the wedding date and before it expired) but I would still call and speak with a supervisor. I would definitely call back if I got that same person so that I had someone else.They probably will not extend the date but they do need to know how the operator made the customer and the new consultant feel.

Thanks Beth, I don't agree with not extending the deadline in this case, (I do regarding warranties, host specials etc..) but it is what it is.. however, the rudeness is what is uncalled for.... I know with any company you will have bad customer service as well as good... but ....

I had one end before I realized it, too. :( For some reason I thought I read that they had a year. One day I got to thinking about the registry I had going for a past host & co-worker of my DH. I went into it only to realize it was too late. I was really disappointed. It's too bad an e-mail doesn't get sent out to us consultant's making us aware of the expiration of the registry so we can help our bride's take advantage of the rewards.

babywings76 said:
I had one end before I realized it, too. :( For some reason I thought I read that they had a year. One day I got to thinking about the registry I had going for a past host & co-worker of my DH. I went into it only to realize it was too late. I was really disappointed. It's too bad an e-mail doesn't get sent out to us consultant's making us aware of the expiration of the registry so we can help our bride's take advantage of the rewards.

Send that suggestion into HO. I guess another solution is to mark our calendar about 2 1/2 months out from the wedding date so we can make the call but that wouldn't help the couples who opt not to let us talk to them.

Strange...because in Feb. I was copied on an email to a registry couple who were reminded in the email about using the rewards before the expiration date, and it was a registry that was blacked out also.

It was the first time I'd ever had a registry that actually accumulated enough orders to qualify for rewards, so I just thought that always happened.

Maybe they only do it if there is enough for them to turn it in for rewards? Mine wasn't enough to count, but had I'd known it was approaching the deadline, I could've contacted the bride and given her some options. The bizarre thing, to me, was that I did receive an e-mail last month:"Dear Amanda,Below is a list of products that will be discontinued as of March 1, 2012. For your convenience, we've included your Wedding Registries where these items currently appear.As of March 1, 2012, registrants cannot update the desired quantities on these items, and they'll no longer appear to guests shopping for the registry. We've notified registrants of these items in advance of the discontinued date, so they have an opportunity to purchase them."The registry can exist for a year, and that must be what I confused with the couple being able to get the host rewards. But I didn't get an e-mail notifying me of the reward period approaching.

I don't think they'll make an exception on the deadline, but they definitely need to know about how the customer service rep was rude to the bride & to the consultant on your team. Of course the only way a supervisor can address it is if either of them got the name of the CS rep. Otherwise, it's just venting to a supervisor & not really getting the issue addressed with the right CS rep.I think the wording is awful when people sign up/order online! It's phrased more like do you NEED a consultant to contact you vs asking if it's okay to share their contact info with the consultant. I had one HO lead who said "no" to sharing his info with me when he signed up for the registry, then he used my e-mail address to immediately look me up on Facebook & friend me. It wasn't that he was trying to hide his info, he just didn't understand what it was asking with the way it was phrased. :(

1. What happened to the couple's free wedding registry products?

The couple missed out on their free wedding registry products due to a missed deadline. They did not complete their registry within the specified time frame, so they were no longer eligible for the free products.

2. How long do couples have to complete their wedding registry to receive the free products?

Couples have a limited time frame to complete their wedding registry in order to receive the free products. This time frame varies and is usually specified in the terms and conditions of the promotion or offer.

3. Can the couple still receive the free products if they complete their registry after the deadline?

Unfortunately, no. Once the deadline has passed, the offer for free products is no longer valid. The couple will need to complete their registry within the specified time frame to be eligible for any promotions or offers.

4. Is there any way for the couple to still receive the free products?

In some cases, there may be exceptions made for extenuating circumstances. It is best to reach out to the Pampered Chef customer service team and explain the situation to see if any accommodations can be made.

5. How can I make sure I don't miss any deadlines for free products on my wedding registry?

To avoid missing any deadlines, it is important to carefully read the terms and conditions for any promotions or offers. It is also helpful to set reminders for yourself to complete your registry within the specified time frame. Additionally, staying in communication with the Pampered Chef customer service team can also ensure you don't miss out on any offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • pamperedlinda