• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I boost sales for a catalog show with treats?

In summary, Pampered Princess says that if you look at the host bonus program, there is nothing free at the $150 mark. Make sure your catalog and kitchen show hosts understand this. Pampered Princess also suggests that you offer to do a demo during a lunch break and leave out treats for the hosts. This way, the hosts can still qualify as a kitchen show.
PamperedJess
Hi Everyone

I'm having a memory blank!! A client of mine wants to have a show. It's a least $150 before taxes and shipping to qualify for the host special...right? Thanks!!!

yes, $150 in product sales, for any type of show, to count as a show and to qualify for the host benefits, like the 60% etc

Thanks!!!!! :)

I usually tell them $200 so they can at least earn something for free. ;)

Pampered Princess is rightIf you look at the host bonus program, there is nothing free at the $150 mark. Make sure your catalog and kitchen show hosts understand this.
They get the discount and the discounted host item and their PHD, that's it at $150. I had to argue with one woman who did a catlog show, got $165 in sales and she was really upset about not getting anything free. "We always get something free." A friend of hers misinformed her so much so that I had to call her friend to clarify it with her as well.
I had to go over the fact that we have a new program and everything else. I got her calmed down enough so that she is leaving the show open a little longer to try to get a higher total. Thank goodness for three way calling!
I was able to talk to both the host and her friend at the same time!
Now I just make very sure that I ALWAYS say "over $200" then explain why.

Last edited:
break demosHAHA!! Isn't it funny how some people will listen to their friends more than they will the actual source at times! :rolleyes:

For my busy hosts that want to do catalog shows because they work too much, I offer to come in during a lunch break to do a VERY short demo and leave out some treats for them. I've done this twice so far and I am doing it again next week for another host. This way they can still qualify as a kitchen show. Well I qualify it as a kitchen show - because they are gtting permission for me to be there, etc and I thik they deserve that extra credit! Anyway, I've noticed that it gets the hosts alittle more excited about their shows!

That's a neat ideaI use that but only when it is within the company I work for. I can't do that elsewhere. It usually does raise the bar on the "catalog shows with treats" as I call them. They average about $400 to $450 so I do the same and qualify them as a kitchen show. I mean, why not? I gave up my lunch break to do it! And It did boost sales. Even it was only from the host's and my co-workers!
I have always suggested to my catalog hosts that they bring in a Pampered Chef treat to their place of work. And I never thought to have it coinside with a catalog show. I don't think anyone has ever done it on their own though. I think I will give it a go and call two of my catalog hosts for this month. It is the weekend and they may have time to bring in something Monday to boost sales on their catalog shows. Hey! You just triggered me to do something constructive! Cool!
Thanks!

Last edited:

How much do I need to sell to have a successful catalog show?

The amount you need to sell for a successful catalog show can vary, but we recommend aiming for at least $500 in sales. This will allow you to earn host rewards and potentially qualify for additional bonuses.

What is the average commission for a catalog show?

The average commission for a catalog show is 20% of your total sales. However, this can increase based on the total amount of sales and any bonuses or incentives offered by Pampered Chef.

Do I need to pay for the catalogs and order forms for a catalog show?

No, you do not need to pay for catalogs and order forms for a catalog show. These materials are provided to you by Pampered Chef at no cost. However, if you need additional catalogs or forms, they can be purchased at a discounted price.

How long do I have to submit orders from a catalog show?

You have 10 days from the end of your catalog show to submit orders to Pampered Chef. This allows time for any last minute orders to come in and for you to process and submit them.

Can I earn free products as a consultant from a catalog show?

Yes, as a consultant, you can earn free products from a catalog show. The amount of free products you can earn is based on your total sales and the host rewards earned from the show. You can also earn additional free products through bonuses and incentives offered by Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • mjbroncobabe