• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

November's Newsletter - Catalog Links

In summary, the November catalog features a new line of holiday bakeware, including pie plates and cookie cutters, as well as a special offer on stoneware. The digital version of the catalog can be accessed by clicking on a link in the newsletter. There are discounts and promotions available in the catalog, and purchases can be made through the website or by contacting a consultant. To stay updated on future catalogs and newsletters, subscribe to the email list or follow the company on social media.
ilovpc
Gold Member
Joy,

I just want to let you know that the catalog links you have on the newsletter both of them takes you to the mini catalog. I don't know if this is just on my newsletter, but it was the same last month. Can you please double check this for me.

Thanks, great job as always!! :)

Hi Fanny - I'm sorry about that. I fixed it on last month's newsletter but didn't update my original template, and forgot about it when I grabbed the template for this month.I'm fixing it right now so if you haven't sent yet, you can re-download it in a bit.

Thanks for mentioning this, Ilovpc and for fixing it, Joy. I had already sent the newsletter to myself but had not clicked on the links or sent it out yet!

1. What new products are featured in November's catalog?

In November's newsletter, we are excited to showcase our new line of holiday bakeware, including festive pie plates and cookie cutters. We also have a special offer on our popular stoneware collection.

2. How can I access the digital version of the November catalog?

You can easily access the digital version of our November catalog by clicking on the link provided in the newsletter. It will take you directly to our online catalog where you can browse and shop all of our products.

3. Are there any discounts or promotions in November's catalog?

Yes, we have some great deals and promotions in November's catalog. Keep an eye out for our limited-time offers and free gifts with purchase. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on current promotions.

4. Can I purchase items directly from the digital catalog?

Unfortunately, our digital catalog is for browsing purposes only. To make a purchase, please visit our website or contact your consultant. You can also host a virtual party to earn free and discounted products.

5. How can I stay updated on future catalogs and newsletters?

To stay updated on all of our latest catalogs and newsletters, make sure to subscribe to our email list. You can also follow us on social media for sneak peeks and announcements about upcoming products and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pchefjaneen
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • pcsharon1