• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

November Specials: When Will the Sept. Issue of CN Be Released?

In summary, CN is releasing the September issue with the November specials, and people are already looking forward to the specials. However, the host bonus is just that, a bonus, and the specials will not be released until early October.
babywings76
Gold Member
When does the Sept. issue of CN come out? Is that when they'll let us know about the Nov. specials? I already have hosts wanting Nov. shows for Christmas shopping parties.

I'm thinking it will be the September CN...wonder if they will give us December too?

You can still schedule November shows. The host bonus is just that, a bonus.

I don't really want to know them yet, since I don't have Sept or Oct totally booked yet....;)

November is typically Sell A thon. I bet we won't know the specials until early October.

Last nov was stoneware, what we have next month. So no clue!

Before last year, November for several years was Simple Additions.

Seeing as how they combined the metal bakeware w/ stoneware this year...I'm wondering if they will do SA & Bamboo serving pieces for November?

That would be cool!

ChefBeckyD said:
Before last year, November for several years was Simple Additions.

Seeing as how they combined the metal bakeware w/ stoneware this year...I'm wondering if they will do SA & Bamboo serving pieces for November?

That would be cool!

OH I hope not!!! People in my area do not get excited about serving pieces! They want useful, not pretty.

Yeah, I really loved stoneware being the SAT month last time. I had a great month. So I have a great September shaping up. The reason I want to know November now is just for the people who booked that month. They have it set, they definitely want it. I just wanted to know so I can excite them a bit more. They asked and were fine when I told them I didn't know what it was, but that I'd be sure to let them know as soon as I find out. They're repeat hosts and are booking cause they love to party, and LOVE PC. :)I'm not telling the rest of my contacts November until my Oct. calendar is where I want it. :D

I'm wondering if it will be something for holiday baking. We've had cookie items for a couple of Decembers, but that's too late for most people's baking days. I wouldn't expect the new cookie press to go on special, but it would be nice. As would the snowman plates - people could prep for gift-giving. (The app plates make great small gifts filled with homemade cookies/breads, and then the set of 4 is good for 4 separate gifts.)

hope it's not the trifle bowl again. I bet it's simple additions. bamboo was on sale in March. always exciting to see what the specials are - but I don't like these levels.

I'm not of fan of the "levels" either.....

Have you told HO you don't like the levels? I think if we all write tasteful letters, we will get our point across. They don't know if we don't tell them...

chefcharity said:
Have you told HO you don't like the levels? I think if we all write tasteful letters, we will get our point across. They don't know if we don't tell them...

I'm thinking, just like the new career plan, the "levels" are here to stay and we will just have to "embrace them". For the past 3 months the "levels" have been introduced, many have voiced their concerns to HO but they are still there. This is month #5.

Don't forget, the specials are probably set up several months in advance, so that HO can stock up on the included products. We may not see a change right away, but letting HO know our thoughts on the levels can't hurt.

It's hard....because the levels have been frustrating. But on the other hand, they have really helped me. My show avg. is the best it's ever been.

Plus, I won't have the frustration and disappointment of last September (or was it 2 yrs ago?), when we had the cookware special, and I had a string of $150 shows, because all my hosts really wanted was a set of cookware @ 60% off, and they didn't care if they had higher sales. :( At least this way, they are trying to achieve more.

ChefBeckyD said:
It's hard....because the levels have been frustrating. But on the other hand, they have really helped me. My show avg. is the best it's ever been.

Plus, I won't have the frustration and disappointment of last September (or was it 2 yrs ago?), when we had the cookware special, and I had a string of $150 shows, because all my hosts really wanted was a set of cookware @ 60% off, and they didn't care if they had higher sales. :( At least this way, they are trying to achieve more.

Even worse, I heard some people had shows where the Guest Sales was the past host ordering their set, and then the curent Host ordered their set, and there were no commissionable sales at all. Which, I'm pretty sure, has something to do with why HO changed how they do the Host Special

NooraK said:
Even worse, I heard some people had shows where the Guest Sales was the past host ordering their set, and then the curent Host ordered their set, and there were no commissionable sales at all. Which, I'm pretty sure, has something to do with why HO changed how they do the Host Special

Yes, I think you're right Noora. Now that I think about it, I did have shows where the host got some good benefits, because of the past host ordering her set....so it could be a $300-400 show for the host benefits, but still be just a $150 show in commissionable sales.
I didn't have any that were NO commissionable sales that time, but I had several that were barely shows.

I like the levels, because my show average is the best it has ever been. My hosts are working for that $550.00 show everytime. It means they are inviting more and they are getting more outside orders. I love it, because it means more money for me for my time. I do wish you could get the whole knife set for 60% off in October without having a $1000.00 show, though. That might be a little hard to get, but they could still get it for 1/2 off for their 1/2 off item.

1. When will the September issue of CN be released?

The September issue of CN will be released on November 1st.

2. What are the November specials?

The November specials include a 10-piece cookware set, a knife set, and a baking sheet set.

3. Is there a discount for purchasing the September issue of CN?

Yes, customers who purchase the September issue of CN will receive a 20% discount on any of the November specials.

4. Can I purchase the November specials before the September issue of CN is released?

Unfortunately, the November specials are only available for purchase after the September issue of CN is released.

5. Are there any exclusive deals for Pampered Chef consultants for the November specials?

Yes, Pampered Chef consultants can purchase the November specials at a discounted price and also receive a bonus gift with their purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pckrissy
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smarteez2
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies