• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Special Eligibility: November Special Question and Answer

In summary, if the past host has placed five orders totaling $400 or more, they are eligible for a free turkey.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I have a November special question and think I know the answer already but just in case ....

Show is tomorrow. Past host has already told me she wants the 5 piece stainless set, which is $130 after shipping, and the host knows this could bump the show up 1 or 2 levels once $150 is reached.

If the host gets $500 in other orders (could happen!) then this puts the show at $630. If the past host wants, say, a DCB at 60 percent off as a second special, this puts the show at $650. Would the host/past host be eligible for a second special if it's a host special that gets the host over $650? I know they have to be at $150 before claiming a host special, what about $650?

Since it's written now that the show must be at $150 for it to qualify as a show, and that the past host item can't count towards that goal ... I'm betting they have the code written that the sales have to reach $650 on their own and that the Past Host's 1st 60% off item would not help to achieve that goal. I'm guessing if you tried to input a 2nd item that you'd get a red dot until the actual guest sales (not including the PH 1st 60% off item) are at $650.

I don't think it will work simply because the show wasn't up to $650 before the second item. You are going to get that dreaded red dot when you put it in.

Once the host reaches $150 the past host can order her 60% off choice. The past host's order DOES count toward getting the show to $650. I've sent two shows in this month that way with no issue (and no red dot). The past host ordered her second 60% off item to get the host to $650 guest sales. Last month i had a past host who wanted the DCB for her choice and when the host hit $620 i put it in to get her over $650 and it worked just fine. Of course if the host doesn't end up getting to that level the choice has to be removed from the past host order.

actually, once the orginal $150 requirement is met, Past Host special purchases WILL count toward show sales, just not commissionable sales. So, yes, the scenario presented would work.

Yes, as Beth and Jane pointed out, it counts toward the Guest Sales total once the minimum of $150 is reached. This is one of the many reasons PC ROCKS!

Thanks, everyone. I agree, PC rocks!

My host didn't do as overwhelmingly fabulous as I had hoped but still has $400 in orders and THREE BOOKINGS. Out of 5 orders so far! And REALLY wants the free turkey so we're turning it in Monday morning at the latest ... probably Sunday.

HELP! Past host wants the 7 piece set of Exec. cookware.. what is the code?

I always use the magnifying glass to find the host /guest special item #s. So much easier to sort by price and then choose the free item.

1. What is the November special?

The November special is the "Holiday Entertaining Set", which includes a ceramic baker, a silicone basting brush, a measuring spoon set, and a recipe card set.

2. How much does the November special cost?

The November special is available for $99.

3. Can I purchase the November special if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, the November special is available for purchase to all customers, regardless of whether or not they are a consultant.

4. Is there a limited quantity of the November special?

Yes, the November special is only available while supplies last.

5. Can I use any discounts or coupons on the November special?

No, the November special cannot be combined with any other discounts or coupons.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • jenniwest04
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Leanna