• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the November Sell-Athon and Earn $2000 Towards Spring Products!

In summary, the group is excited about their sales and earnings for the month. Many have already reached level 1 and are aiming for level 2 or even level 3. Some are still hoping to reach their sales goal for the month, but others have already exceeded it. The group encourages each other to aim high and have faith in their sales.
Whoo Hooo! Just had a $400 catalog show turned in! Every closed show puts me a little bit closer to that $6000 level!

Everyone seems to be doing great this month. I just received another online order...outlet. My sales are usually 200-300 per month and this month I am at 2050.00 with one more show. Plus, I decided to do a black friday sale...not sure how that is going to work. I set up a catalog show on my website and then sent an email to all my contacts offering 10% off everything in the catalog. I started to pick certain items to put on sale like the stores do, but decided EVERYTHING IS ON SALE is much better than 10 things are on sale. Maybe I should offer a bigger percentage off. I was just worried about covering the cost of cookware. But, that puts simple additions at nearly 30 % off.

Everyone keep up the good work.

Good job everyone! Isn't it exciting to think about the new spring products we have earned? I'm already at $3000 mark and still closing out one catalog and one cooking show this week.

I just passed the $3000 mark!! I really wanted level four, but it's not for me this year. I still have two shows to go. It will be my best month so far. I am so excited. I can't wait to have the extra Christmas money.

Great job to everyone. Keep up the hard work. It will all pay off.

Layla

Just had a show that was at $477 when I left close at $725!
I'm done now with my shows for the month - but I have 8 still to close.....and I'm $800 from the $6000 level.....hopefully I will get a couple more good closings like I have tonight. Two that need to close are catalog shows that I know have orders, but not how much, and one still to close is a fundraiser with a brownie troop - they have been collecting orders for 2 weeks, so I have no idea where that show might be. W/ fundraisers, it could be $150 - or it could be $1500.....you never know!

I want $6000.00oh man!:(

I'm at $4100.00. My next 2 partys are in December.

I neeeeedd a party or 2 or 3..........:confused:

Well at least I earned the 3rd level.:angel:

I'm very excited. I currently have $1719.47 in sales.I will close a catalog show this evening that already has $200 in sales.
I will close a catalog show tomorrow that will have at least $150 in sales.
I will close a show on Friday that currently has $500 in sales.
I am doing a show tomorrow night, which will close that evening. Because I know the crowd, and I know she already has about $200 in orders, I anticipate that it will be at least $500.That puts me over $3,000 in sales for November (held and submitted :)), which was my goal. (Okay, my pie-in-the-sky, fingers-crossed, really-wishing goal was $6,000, but my best month ever was just over $4,000. I knew I was pushing it, but, hey, nothing wrong with dreaming.)I can't wait to see what I've earned!

whoo-hooCongrats to all of you that are earning free products! Sadly I had to cancel one of my shows because I had an ovarian cyst rupture the morning of one of my shows and had to go to the hospital. I was bummed about that.

Also had a Mystery Host show planned with a gal in my downline, but out of 100+ invites, only one RSVP...my Mother...so we cancelled that show, too. I was able to squeak out $1500+ in sales this month with 1 cooking show and two catalog shows, so I am happy that I get a few Spring products, but would like more. Which will never happen if I don't get out of my cozy, warm bath robe and get moving today! This frigid weather makes it hard to get motivated, so I should run and get motivated...:blushing:

Shawnna said:
level 1 is submit 2 shows and earn spring products...level 2 is 1500 in sales...level 3 is 3000 in sales and level 4 is 6000 in sales. Remember that if you submit 1 show at 1500 (or 3000, or 6000) you do not earn the full value of the products for that level. The product for the 2 show level is included in the dollar amount. Makes me think level 1 does not have much dollar value...but FREE products are great even if they don't cost very much.

So does that mean I can't have one show with $1500 sales to earn the free product. I have to have two shows and reach level 1 before I get anything? I'm confused.

The small print at the bottom says says "Values include products from Submit 2 shows level. You must submit 2 shows in order to receive this full product value". So if you submit 1 $1500 show you will not receive $100 in products because that dollar amount includes whatever is in the 2 show level.

If you reach $1500, then you get those products, but not the "submit two" item, unless you submitted 2 shows (cooking, catalog, fundraiser)

sburnside said:
So does that mean I can't have one show with $1500 sales to earn the free product. I have to have two shows and reach level 1 before I get anything? I'm confused.
If you just have one show you won't get the product for 2 shows but you will get the products in the first sales level.

They put them together because most people who have $1500 in sales have done at least 2 shows.

I just submitted a 1400.00 show and I was at 2800+ before it, so I have earned level 3! Yipeeee!!!!:D :balloon:
I have sold over 5000.00 this month but 1000.00 of that is left over from October!

I hate coming down to the wire!

I know I have until the 5th to submit Nov. shows and have it count, but I really wanted to have my highest month ever.
On the books right now, I have $6700 in sales. Submitted is just a little over $5000. I also have one catalog show that the host has told me has a ton of orders - but I don't have any of them yet. One host who was going to "call me right back" yesterday, never called & another one asked for another day........
I have today and tomorrow to get these shows closed.....ARGGHHH!

Do you all tell your hosts that you have to have the show closed by the 30th? That's what I do because I do need it closed by then. I have one show that will put me at the $3000 level so she knows she has to close by tomorrow. I have another show (catalog) that I don't need closed, so I may see if she would rather make it a December show. It will help me with the December incentive.

I have a show on Friday the 30th and I told her right away that we had to close that night and I put in on the invitations as well. I did this back in Feb. too when I had a show the last day of the month. I wanted it all in that month and I want it all in Nov. this time. There is nothing wrong with doing that and it gets your month finished. Sometimes you cannot avoid carrying shows over and that's totallly okay as well!

I've actually told them all that they need to close by yesterday! I was using the statistic about how 75% of shows are turned in the last 2 days of the month, and they could speed their shipping by a week or more by closing by yesterday.

I'm sure it will work out for you, Becky. You're so close, and you do still have until tomorrow. They will just have to wait a little longer for their order. Your commission check will be good sized so we can go shopping!

Last edited:
JAE said:
I'm sure it will work out for you, Becky. Your so close, and you do still have until tomorrow. They will just have to wait a little longer for their order. Your commission check will be good sized so we can go shopping!

I will be busy most of today working my church job - so hopefully can fit in some more closings sometime today and tomorrow!

I am so stoked right now. My highest month ever, right now I am at ....................... $7200. One of my shows sent me an email to close this afternoon w/ 7 more orders and she is already at $1067. I am doing the happy dance if it could only happen every month I would be extatic. I am only bummed because I didn't get anyone to sign this month.The best part is I think another consutant and I are going to beet the AD (whom we don't get along w/) in highest sales.

I have 7 shows to close by tomorrow! AGHHHHH!

Once I do, my sales will be just over $5000! That's my highest month ever! I'm bummed I didn't get $6K, but SOOO excited to beat my "high score."

I know I beat my Director's sales this month too.

Arrrgggghhhh!!!I am at $5985!!!

Well actually, I am at $6419, but $434 is from October.......

I have closed 2 shows this evening - a Catalog show at $709, and a Cooking Show at $648. Now, I am just $15 away from the $6000 level.

2 Cooking Shows, and a Catalog Show still to close - if I can just get one of them to close by tomorrow evening, I'll make it!
IF I don't, then tomorrow evening I'll be making some sales calls of my own!

I WILL make that Level 4 - I'm too close not to now!

Becky, you have until Dec. 5th to submit...

dianevill said:
Becky, you have until Dec. 5th to submit...

I know - I just really wanted to do it all in Nov - because I also wanted to meet a personal goal of highest month ever.:)

Gotcha - just wasn't sure if you knew that based on your above post. Great job on an awesome month!

Becky,

If none of your hosts come through do some Holiday shopping - or early birthday shopping for someone (you need a gift for SOMEONE in the next few months!). Put the order in the giftee's name so it counts. You'll have to pay direct shipping but it will be so worth it! Besides a $15 order is only $6 shipping anyway! Good luck!

BethCooks4U said:
Becky,If none of your hosts come through do some Holiday shopping - or early birthday shopping for someone (you need a gift for SOMEONE in the next few months!). Put the order in the giftee's name so it counts. You'll have to pay direct shipping but it will be so worth it! Besides a $15 order is only $6 shipping anyway! Good luck!
You can bet I'll do whatever it takes!:) I know it sounds silly - but I just really wanted to turn in enough shows for November to make this happen. I am so excited about where my business is, and I want to be able to look at this as a milestone of accomplishment!
This month I have held 3 Catalog Shows, 3 Fundraisers (one an open house, and the other 2 Cooking Shows) and 9 Cooking Shows. I had 2 catalog shows cancel, and only ONE cooking show cancel/reschedule - and that was because of a family emergency. I am THRILLED with what I have accomplished this month! Also - I don't know that I will make $4000 for next month - so if I turn those shows in this month - I will actually make more per show for them!;)ETA - oh, and I finally have enough POR points to get the last thing on my list! I just ordered my Double Burner Skillet!

Last edited:
I made level three. I'll need a miracle to get to level four. Can't wait to see all those spring goodies.

Got one recuit waiting for her to qualify and I might sign another tommorrow!
Yippee!

I am $160 away from Level 2 with one catalog show left to close. The host supposedly sent out an email to everyone giving them my website, but so far no sales. We had prearranged to talk tomorrow, so I will find out more then. I hope she at least makes a show!

JAE said:
Do you all tell your hosts that you have to have the show closed by the 30th? That's what I do because I do need it closed by then. I have one show that will put me at the $3000 level so she knows she has to close by tomorrow. I have another show (catalog) that I don't need closed, so I may see if she would rather make it a December show. It will help me with the December incentive.
Ditto here! I told the host she needs to close by month's end -tomorrow by midnight and she said she would? If she does, I'll have a $3200 month! (unfortunately $2400 will be from Nov shows) so I will miss level 3! :(

I have one last show tomorrow and only need a little under $300 to make the $3000 level - yippee!! She has 9 people coming and several outside orders. I'm giving the host a couple of extra days but will close out by December
3rd - so I won't get the extra commission in November but it will help out along with a catalog show in December to hopefully bring that commission up. And then I've got nothing until January!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thumbs
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Zsu
  • Chefgirl2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • mom4angela